UCO bank is one of the oldest nationalized banks of India. This bank has a service history of more than 6 decades. The recently launched feature is UCO bank net banking feature. The information specified on this article helps you find out the different features of this bank net banking.
How to apply for UCO bank net banking facility
- Simply log on to http://www.ucobank.com/ and click on the download application form link
- This link navigates you to the page containing online application form of uco bank net banking facility.
- Submit the duly filled application form to the nearest branch of UCO bank.
- It takes minimum of 4 days to get your account activated
- You can also get the application form from the bank branch where you have opened your account.
- Fill in the form and submit to the respective banker.
- The login credentials received should be immediately changed by you.
- The details should be maintained highly confidential in order to avoid phishing
- It is advisable to use virtual keyboard in the online banking portal in order to get rid of cyber theft or hacking of your account.
- The details of various features provided via UCO bank net banking facility is explained below
Benefits of UCO bank net banking
- UCO bank net banking facility has launched online funds transfer benefit for a very less service charge.
- If you want to know about the service charge of online funds transfer you can visit https://www.ucoebanking.com/
- There are two types of net banking facility provided by UCO bank
- Personal banking facility is one of its types which is meant for retail customers who maintain their normal saving account.
- Corporate banking is another type of net banking facility which is meant for large organizations in order to maintain their huge financial account.
- You can also get the benefits of online trading, online ticket booking, online reservation etc via UCO bank net banking facility
Customer care support
- If you have any queries regarding UCO bank net banking facility you can write an email to email@example.com specifying your queries in detail
- You can also file in your complaints via the same email id.
- You can find the nearest branch of UCO bank by visiting http://www.ucobank.com/ and click on branch locator link to find out the right branch.