- Age limit-The general candidates must be minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years. The ST/ SC/ PH/ OBC and others get relaxation in age and they must see the details in the advertisement.
- Fees for applying-The general and OBC candidates have to pay Rs 300/ and ST, SC, PC and Ex servicemen have to pay Rs 50/
- Skill and expertise-The candidates must match the criteria with their profile and then they must apply for the post.
Eligibility CriteriaThe Recruitment is open for all Indian citizens irrespective of class, creed, custom and gender.
- They must be Graduate from any Indian Universities.
- They must be physically and mentally fit and healthy.
- The applicant must have knowledge in computer.
- The applicants must have 60% and 55% in their 10+2
The candidate must see the qualification criteria as it keeps on changing according with the post announced in the bank.
Procedure of Applying for the recruitment
- The candidates must have a valid email id, as the bank will send Registration number and the call letter.
- The candidate must get the Challan form from the website of the bank.
- Fill the challan properly and must look the fees. The fees of the General and SC/ST/PWD are not same. So go through the fees structure in advance.
- Take the challan to the bank for verification and deposit the fees. The bank authority will give challan number.
- The applicant has to fill the application form through online and in no other ways.
- The online application must fill very carefully.
- The applicants must fill all mandatory boxes in the form. They must put the correct information about name, parents’ name, address, telephone numbers, subjects studied in school and colleges, percentages, and challan number.
- The applicants must know the last dates of submitting the online form to the bank to avoid any unfavorable circumstances.
The applicant must keep certain documents like:
- Xerox copies of all educational certificates and mark sheets
- Xerox copies of Caste certificate
- Pan Card, passport, ration card driving license and other documents.
Fees that to paid by the applicantsThe applicants see the http://www.ucobank.com to know the fees that they have to pay. The candidates shall know that the fee is non-refundable. See above for more information.
Selection of the applicantsA huge number of applicants apply to the examination from different parts of India. They have to go through different phase to prove their skill and to hold the job.
- The candidates have to sit for a written test. The written test based on English writing, Mathematical calculation, Clerical aptitude, Computer test.
- The selected candidates have to appear for a Group Discussion.
- After group discussion, they have to face the interview board.
- After clearing different rounds, the successful candidates will get appointment letters.
The candidates will get model question papers and in terview tips from various websites like
Duration of the written examinationThe candidates will get only 90 minutes to complete the written test.
Call letters for written Examination
UCO Bank sends the call letter by post to applicants’ residential address from fifteen to seven days of the written examination. The bank may also send the call letters to candidates’ valid email id to avoid the hassles of the postal department.