UGAT is a test conducted at national / international level for admission to Bachelor Programs (University approved) i.e. BBA, BCA, BHM etc
The UGAT is usually conducted once each year (May/June).
The minimum qualification is 10+2 or equivalent from a recognised Board. Those who are appearing / appeared in 10+2 can also apply.
To obtain the UGAT Bulletin & Application Form by post, please send a Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) drawn in favour of “AIMA” payable at New Delhi along with two self-addressed slips / adhesive stickers to the given address The UGAT Bulletin & Application Form is also available on cash payment of Rs. 450/- (Rupees Four Hundred Fifty only) at the AIMA counter in Delhi (Tel: 011 24653382), AIMA Nodal Centres and select UTI Bank Branches all over India.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD UGAT ADMIT CARDS?
For downloading your admit card kindly follow the following procedure:
- Check website link: www.aima-ind.org/ugatadmitcard.asp seven days before the test date.
- Access individual admit card using UGAT Registration Form Number
- Take the printout of the admit card from the above link. Admit card will have the roll number and test centre address.
- Affix on the admit card two similar photographs.
- Get the photographs n the admit card attested by any Gazzetted officer or Head of the Institute / College from where the candidate has graduated or graduating.
- Report to the test centre at least 45 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the test