The Unit Gain Plus Gold of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance is a unique plan which features the combination of security and earning attractive returns with investments in different securities. This plan lasts for both prosperity and happiness. This plan allows allocation up to 85%.
The key features of Unit Gain Plus Gold of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance are as follows:
- This plan gives guaranteed life cover with a flexibility to choose the insurance cover according to the changing needs.
- The policy continues to participate in the investment even if the policy holder is unable to pay the premiums for 3 years.
- Flexibility of partial withdrawals, any time after 3 years from beginning of the Policy if 3 full years’ premiums have been paid.
- Different additional rider benefits are available which provides assurance to the family with income benefit and waiver of the premium.
- On the maturity of the policy the amount equal to the fund value will be paid in periodic installments.
- This policy comes with unique investment allocation funds where the policy holder will not have to worry for switching funds if there is any change in the condition in the market.
The benefits of Unit Gain Plus Gold of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance are as follows:
- If the policy holder dies before completing 7 years of the policy the fund value will be paid on the reception of the intimation date of the claim.
- If the policy holder dies within 7 to 60 years, then the sum assured less the value of the partial withdrawals will be paid to the beneficiary.
On maturity of the policy the fund value in respect of the regular premium and the top up premium will be paid.
The surrender value of the policy will be equal to the fund value but the charges will be deducted from the value.
The additional riders benefits available under the policy are:
- UL Accidental Death Benefit Rider (UL ADB) UIN :
- UL Accidental Permanent Total/ Partial Disability Benefit Rider (UL APT/PDB) UIN : 116A014V01
- UL Critical Illness Benefit Rider (UL CI) UIN : 116A015V01
- UL Hospital Cash Benefit Rider (UL HCB) UIN : 116A015V01
- UL Waiver of Premium Benefit (UL WOP) UIN : 116A019V01
- UL Family Income Benefit (UL FIB) UIN : 116A018V01