United bank of India is one of the nationalized Indian banks which has its branches all over the country. The article speaks about various benefits and features extended by united bank of india net banking facility. The article also talks about the recent value added services launched by united bank of India as part of net banking provision
How to apply for United bank of India net banking facility
- One can apply online for united bank of India net banking facility by logging on to http://www.unitedbankofindia.com/security-notice.asp and click on the online download form.
- Download the application form and submit it in the nearest branch of UNITED bank of india.
- But note that this branch should be the same branch which holds your account.
- The activation period of net banking may take up to 3 to 4 days.
- The application form can also be fetched via the same branch which holds your bank account
- After your net banking request is processed you are recommended to change the password and the login name of the account.
- This is for the security purpose and hence you can stay away from online hacking or any other scams which is common these days.
Various benefits of united bank of India net banking
- The foremost benefit of united bank of india net banking feature is online money transfer facility.
- This can be done via interbank transfer provision or via intra bank transfer provision.
- The charges vary for various services.
- You can also make income tax payment via United bank of India net banking facility
- You can also open various accounts like fixed deposit account, demat account and reccuring account etc
- United bank of India also extends the provision of online booking or reservation and also features the NRI service provision.
customer care support of united bank of india net banking
- For any queries or complaints of united bank of india net banking you can call toll Free Number - 1800 - 345 – 0345
- You can also call Toll Free No – 18003452222) / (Land Line - 033–22428940)
- You can also write to Public Information Officer at Head Office: Sri Samar Sengupta General Manager (Recovery) UBI, H.O, 11 Hemant Basu Sarani United Tower Kolkata -700001 Ph.No.- 033-22487711
- Send an E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org stating your queries or complaints in detail .