- 4 year B.Tech./B.Tech.(Ag. Engg.) Course
- 4 year BHMCT Course
- 4 year B.Pharm. Course
- 2 year MBA Course
- 5 year B.Arch. Course
- 3year MCA Course
- Candidates must have passed Intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board/ University
- Candidates must have passed 3 year degree course with Mathematics as one subject at 10+2 level or at degree level for admission to 1st year of MCA and 3 year degree course in any discipline for admission to 1st year of MBA.
- . The candidates must have passed Diploma Course recognized by the Board of Technical Education, UP with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate for admission to 2nd year of BTech /BPharma courses.
- This admission test is open only to the candidates who and/or whose parents are domicile of UP.
- There is no age limit for admission to the courses covered in SEE-UPTU except Marine Engineering.
UPSEE application form and brochure can be purchased from head post offices and Mukhya Dak Ghar of Uttar Pradesh, New Delhi, Naintlal and Dehradun.
SEE-UPTU will be conducted for eleven papers with objective type questions except Drawing Aptitude test. The candidates are required to opt papers and subjects for appearing in the entrance examination. All question papers (except part B of paper-6) will carry objective multiple-choice questions. Answers will be evaluated by OMR methodology. All question papers except paper 6 (B.Arch) will be in Hindi and English. The candidates have the option to answer part B of paper 6 either in English or Hindi. In all cases, the standard English numbers must be used.
All objective type questions would carry four marks for each correct answer. More than one answer indicated against a question will be considered as incorrect. Answers are to be marked using ball point pen (Black / Blue) only.All objective type questions are required to be answered on specially designed OMR answer sheets. For the purpose of evaluation, Test Booklet Code written by the candidate in the OMR answer sheet will be accepted as final.
The allotment of seats through counselling will be carried out strictly in accordance with the merit of the candidate. Once the seat is allotted to a candidate, no change in the Institution /Branch is admissible. The counselling will be held on the basis of merit / rank obtained in SEE-UPTU. It will be conducted online through internet in two phases. In Phase-I, which will be off-campus on-line, the candidates can exercise their choices at place of their convenience through internet to know about indicative choice allotment at frequent intervals. Phase-II will be ON-Campus ON-Line, where eligible candidates will be required to report at prescribed counselling center for registration and final choice submission.
The Entrance exam are normally conducted in month of April