How to applyThe applicants will get the detail advertisement in the newspapers and in the Vijaya Bank website. The candidates must go through the advertisement minutely and must see certain criteria like for various posts like Clerical, Probationary Officers, Specialist Officer and many other posts.
- Educational qualification
- Age limit
- Fees for applying
- Skill and expertise
Eligibility CriteriaThe Recruitment is open for all Indian citizens irrespective of class, creed, custom and gender.
- They must be Graduate from any Indian Universities.
- They must be physically and mentally fit and healthy.
- The applicant must have knowledge in computer.
- The applicants must have 60% and 55% in their 10+2 examination in case of General and SC/ST/PWD respectively.
The candidtaes must get different types of model question for written examination from the following websites. they must go through these question to understand the style and pattern of question asked in the test.
Procedure of Applying for the recruitment
- The candidates must have a valid email id, as the bank will send Registration number and the call letter.
- The candidate must get the Challan form from the website of the bank.
- Fill the challan properly and must look the fees. The fees of the General and SC/ST/PWD are not same. So go through the fees structure in advance.
- Take the challan to the bank for verification and deposit the fees. The bank authority will give challan number.
- The applicant has to fill the application form through online and in no other ways.
- The online application must fill very carefully.
- The applicants must fill all mandatory boxes in the form. They must put the correct information about name, parents’ name, address, telephone numbers, subjects studied in school and colleges, percentages, and challan number.
- The applicants must know the last dates of submitting the online form to the bank to avoid any unfavorable circumstances.
The applicant must keep certain documents like:
- Xerox copies of all educational certificates and mark sheets
- Xerox copies of Caste certificate
- Pan Card, passport, ration card driving license and other documents. these things shall be kept as one may has to produce these things to the invigilator with web enabbled admit cards.
Blind candidates can also apply in Vijaya BankThe Physically handicapped candidates can sit for the written examination. The blind candidates can take the help of the Scribes while sitting for the examination.
Fees that to paid by the applicantsThe applicants see the http://www.vijayabank.com to know the fees that they have to pay. The candidates shall know that the fee is non-refundable.
Selection of the applicants
A huge number of applicants apply to the examination from different parts of India. They have to go through different phase to prove their skill and to hold the job.
- The candidates have to sit for a written test. The written test based on English writing, Mathematical calculation, Clerical aptitude, Computer test.
- The selected candidates have to appear for a Group Discussion.
- After group discussion, they have to face the interview board.
- After clearing different rounds, the successful candidates will get appointment letters.
The candidates will get only 90 minutes to complete the written test.
Call letters for written Examination
Vijaya Bank sends the call letter by post to applicants’ residential address from fifteen to seven days of the written examination. The bank may also send the call letters to candidates’ valid email id to avoid the hassles of the postal department.
The candidates must know the examination center before applying as no changes will be entertain during the examination.
The candidates can contact the address given below for emergency
Deputy General Manager-Personnel- HRD,
Head Office, 41/2, M G Road,
Bangalore – 560 001