VODAFONE Mobile Number
Vodafone Mobile Number is the world’s leading international mobile telecommunications company which provides numerous information’s to the customer. The list of useful Vodafone Mobile Number:
- 191- for customer services or 9884098840 is also customer care number,
- *#100#- displays your mobile number on the handset,
- *#103#- displays current network time,
- 121- for voice mail,
- ##0021#- for canceling the call forwarding,
- 1212- diverts all calls to voice mail,
- 44555- to check the account balance,
- *#1345#- displays credit balance.
The various services of Vodafone Mobile Number are caller tunes, Vodafone music station, themes and wallpapers, full song download, SMS tones, background music, 3D wallpapers and astrology. The various call management services are call conference, call divert, call filter, caller id, busy message and missed calls information.
To get any information around the world just dial the number 55301 and it charges Rs.6/min. You can also activate the national roaming by one of the three methods. They are:
- First, SMS to ACT NR to 111 from your Vodafone mobile phone.
- You can even dial to 111 and follow the instructions. An SMS will be sent to confirm the service activation.
- Another way is logon to My Vodafone and subscribe online.
The Vodafone Mobile Number also offers mobile phone portability. Through this the customer can keep their mobile number if they decide to change from one mobile operator to another. It can be used by both postpaid and prepaid mobile customers of all the network operators. In order to move your number to Airtel-Vodafone you need to do the following,
- Submit the proof of identity,
- Also submit the mobile phone bill of the current service provider.
You have an option called family and friends for that you should dial 140.