Vandana Luthra is founder and proprietor of VLCC (Vandana Luthra’s Curls & Curves) has helped many people in transforming their life. She believes in three ideologies transforming future, transforming self and spreading happiness. She established VLCC in the year of 1989, which has now become a brand name across the world. VLCC is a series of gymnasiums and parlors offering body toning, fitness solutions and beauty tips to the people all over the world.
When Vandana Luthra was a child, she had an obsession to cut everybody’s hair and also experimenting with facial on her family members. Her VLCC basically aims at providing several services related to beauty and body toning, which includes bleaches, manicures, receding hairline solutions, hair removal, permanent scar confiscation and several other beauty related knick knacks and cosmetics. Her every VLCC center comprises doctors, technical staff and nutritionists, to help the customers and provide accurate treatment of their problems.
The Vandana Luthra’s Curls and Curves comprise separate men and women salons, apart from individual cubicles for therapy. Apart from weight-loss programs, her center also offers an assortment of skin care treatments.
Education & Career:
Vandana Luthra’s father had decided to send her abroad for her MBA and further Studies. But she was destined to be an owner of VLCC, the world’s famous Beauty and slimming center.
Awards & Achievements
• The VLCC group enjoys, faith and trust of millions and is known to be a brand identical with Beauty and Health
• It is one of the first Beauty and Health centers of the world to acquire ISO 9001:2000 certification.
• Vandana Luthra’s Curls and Curves have also been awarded ISO 14001 certification to meet the global-environment standard.
• With the status of ‘Superbrand’ it is the most recognizable brand all over the country.
• Images Retailer of the Year 2004, 2006 and 2005 in the category of Beauty and Health.
• ICICI Bank-Retail Excellence Award – 2005
• Woman Entrepreneur 2004 by IMM (Institute of Marketing Management).
• Woman Entrepreneur Award 2004 –Whirlpool/Gr8 Magazine.
• FICCI’s Ladies Organization, honored Smt. Luthra’s endeavors for encouraging a healthy means of life and awarded her a Successful Business Woman Award in the category of Fitness and Health, 20 April, 2005.
• Amity Woman Achievers Award 2006 to promote Fitness and Health Solutions.
• Rajeev Gandhi Women Achiever Award 2008.
• Outstanding Business Woman Award 2007 – PHD Chamber of Commerce & Industry.