Vodafone prepaid connection is one of the highly demanded connections at present. The enhancing demand for this particular connection has introduced lot of value added services to its customers. The following information help you know various plans of latest Vodafone prepaid connection.
How to avail Vodafone prepaid connection
- You can log on to www.vodafone.in and click on the get back to me link.
- You need to enter your personal details so that Vodafone sales executive contacts you immediately regarding the various plans available.
- Another simplest way would be to visit nearest Vodafone store and enquire about the various offers available in Vodafone prepaid connection.
- In order to avail a Vodafone prepaid connection you need to submit a valid local address proof, a copy of id proof and a passport size photograph.
Different plans of Vodafone prepaid connection
- The latest offer is the 100% talktime offer, where you need to recharge for an amount of Rs.400 and you get full talktime offer. The validity period of this recharge is zero.
- The latest offer is the full calling value recharge, where you need to recharge for an amount of Rs.200and you get a talktime of Rs.197 in the offer. The validity period of this recharge is zero.
- You can also recharge your mobile for the lowest price of Rs.10 and is called as chota recharge offer.
- Life long prepaid connection is the new offer launched by Vodafone which requires you to recharge for Rs.99 with a validity of lifetime. The talktime value of this recharge is Rs.10.
- You can also purchase a bonus card of Rs.68 and make all your phone calls rate including STD as well as local as 1paise per minute only.
- You can also recharge Vodafone prepaid connection for Rs.199 and get 1000 minutes of free talktime for any local Vodafone number with a month validity period.
- Vodafone friend circle is the new offer been launched. You have to pay rs.20 per month and make any one of your friends’ number as Vodafone friend circle number. You will get phone call rate of 20paise per min to that particular number.
How to approach Vodafonce customer care
- You can call 111 and express your queries to the customer care executive.
- You can also log on to www.vodafone.in to find out the nearest Vodafone store.
- You can also send an SMS HELP to 111 for any query .