Way To Balance Doshas and Vata
- The details given here are meant only for preventing the diseases and not for curing them.
- It is always safer and better to consult an Ayurveda doctor, who will be able to give you a detailed medical routine for the specific ailment.
Important Tips For Balancing Life
For balancing vata:
- massaging with til oil (sesame)
- Good nourishing diet
- Warmth for body
- Sufficient rest to body
- Avoid stress and strain
- Calm and quiet
- Regulate your habits
- Vata is the king of doshas. It is supreme commander.
- It regulates and controls the movements of pitta and kapha.
- By correcting and balancing the vata, you can hit at it and get the benefit for two.
- Vata can be compared to wind in the external atmosphere, which moves clouds from one place to another slowly or rapidly.
- So also in the body, vata activates and triggers the movements of pitta and kapha. It is like a main board switch.
- As soon as it is switched on, the whole body activities are triggered and made to work.
- This is required not only for circulation of blood and respiration, but also for the cells at quantum level of mind and body.