You must have faced problems many a times with the product which you had bought. Internationally there is a council which protects the rights of the consumer where you can lodge your complaints with the Indian courts.
You would be able to get the details of powerful forums which would help you to with your complaint. One would get legal advice and help to fight the case in the court. However, the first attempt would be a settlement with the company outside court.
One need to send in a request at firstname.lastname@example.org and within 10 minutes the request would be answered.
ICRPC provides you the guidance to lodge your complaint
One should not send any attachment with the email. With the prescribed format, one should post the complaint to the postal address.
1. One needs to mention complete postal and email address together with the name and the subscription details.
2. Complete details of the other party. Registered address of the office and the product which you have a complaint against.
3. One should state the complete details of the nature of the problem with all the supporting details of the purchase. Also mention the type of solution one is seeking.
4. All the documents with the purchase details should be Xeroxed and send to the office.
5. Yearly subscription of Rs.250/- in the form of a draft or cheque payable in favour of ICRPC at Mumbai should be also enclosed. One should also mention the name behind the cheque. The cheque should not be stapled.
6. One can also avail the online payment system of the company. You need to send in a request to know the process.