For making the necessary claim for retail Health Insurance policy from Bharati AXA General Insurance certain important documents are required for the purpose of verification and assessment of the extend and nature of the loss or damage.
- An original first prescription regarding the present illness or sickness for which the insured was hospitalized in the hospital r nursing home.
- Medical advice of the doctor for hospitalization.
- Original copies of all the different test reports along with the medical prescription during the pre or post hospitalization.
- All the different vouchers of the different tests conducted during the pre or post hospitalization.
- An authentic Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Duly filled claim form that is properly signed by the insured along with the prescription of the attending doctor. The INS ID NO that is mention in the ID card also needs to be quoted.
- Original medicine bills of the different medicines that were purchased outside the hospital along with the related original prescription.
- Original copies of discharge summary and final bills of the hospitalizations.
In order to claim the expenses during the pre hospitalization, the original bills and the related prescriptions needs to be send together with the main claim. Whereas, in order to claim the expenses during the post hospitalization, all the original bills together with the related prescriptions needs to be sent along with the fitness certificate from the attending doctor.