Water contamination is a serious issue and need to be solved immediately. So if there is a case of water contamination then complains need to be lodged at the nearby KMC water supply office. Complain regarding water contamination can also be done at the control room of KMC. But in most cases it is the water supply office, which is said to be the best place to complain regarding water contamination.
The addresses as well as the phone numbers of the KMC water supply zonal offices are as follows:
- Zonal Office – North, Address - 79, Bidhan Sarani, Kol.6, PH - 2543-1602, Ward Number - 1-12,15-28,38-39.
- Zonal office – Central, Address - 5, S.N. Banerjee Rd. Kol.-13, Ph - 2244-3471, Ext. 2573, Ward Number - 13-14,29-37,40-65.
- Zonal Office – South, Address - Poddar Nagar, Prince Anwar Shah Rd. Ph - 2413-2232, Ward Number - 81-89,91-100.
- Zonal office – Jadavpur Unit, Address - 97, 98 Garfa Main Rd, Ph - 2418-0645, Ward Number - 101-114.
- Zonal office – Garden Reach Unit, Address - E-3, C.G. R. rd. (Near Hindusthan Liver), Ph - 2469-6049, Ward Number - 133-141.
Complain regarding contamination of water must be addressed to the Executive Engineer. So the executive engineer is the person that is responsible for solving all complains regarding water contamination complains.