Established in the year 1949 at the Steel city of Jamshedpur, Bihar, Xavier Labour Relations Institute, or popularly termed XLRI, has nurtured thousands of professionals in the field of Labour Relations and Personnel Management. XLRI takes special efforts in keeping its curriculum world class and conveying it in the most effective manner.
Size of the Class: - 185 Faculty Student Ratio: - 1:4 Student Profile: Male:Female - (131:54) Engineers:Non-engineers - (141:44); With wok experience:Fresher - (20:17)
XLRI Admission Test
- To get admission to XLRI, candidates have to appear for XAT 2008.
- To register for XAT, candidates have to fill the XAT Form that is available online at www.xlri.edu
NRI candidates can give GMAT Scores along with the XLRI Form which can be downloaded from www.xlri.edu.
Candidates must hold a recognized bachelor's degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline with at least 5 years of managerial/supervisory experience by March 31, 2016. PGDM (GMP) candidate may choose to apply through XAT 2016 or GMAT score (taken during December 1, 2013 to December 20, 2015).
Postgraduate programs in following disciplines.
- Business Management-BM
- Personal Management & Industrial Relations - PM & IR
- Fellow Program in Management - FPM
- Executive Post Graduate Program - Exec. PGP
- Executive Fellow Program in Management - Exec. FPM
- General Management Program – GMP
- Management Development Programs – MDPs
- International Student Exchange Programme - ISEP
- Post Graduate Certificate in Business Management - PGCBM
- Post Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management - PGCHRM
- Post Graduate Certificate in Logistic and Supply Chain Management - PGCLSCM
XAT 2008 had three sections – `Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning (VA)’, `Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation (QA)’ and `Analytical Reasoning and Decision Making Ability (AR)’.
For Personnel Management and Industrial Relations Programme a total of 288 applicants having more than 93.4 percentile in VA, 83 percentile in QA, 90.5 percentile in RA, and overall 97.5 percentile have been shortlisted for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
For Business Management Programme a total of 490 applicants having more than 90.4 percentile in VA, 92.9 percentile in QA, 90.5 percentile in RA, and overall 98.5 percentile have been shortlisted for Personal Interview.
Fees and other charges for 15-month PGDM (General Management) will be approximately Rs. 17,50,000/- (or equivalent in $ US) for the academic year 2016 - 2017. Food, electricity and other personal expenses would be charged extra depending on the type of accommodation preferred by the student. Fee may change next session based on the recommendation of Fee Fixation Committee.
Average Annual Salary: Rs. 8.3 lakh domestic; Biggest Recruiter: IBM India Cognizant Technology Solutions,HLL Star Recruiter: McKinsey India, Lehman Brothers, Goldman Sach
- A.T. Kearney
- ABN Amro Bank
- American Express
- Apollo Tyres
- ABN Amro
- Aditya Birla Group
- AIG Group
- Asian Paints
- Bank of America
- Banque Nationale de Paris
- Bharat Petroleum Corpn. Limited
- Cadbury India Limited
- Cambridge Technology Partners
- Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Pvt. Ltd.
- Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Credit Rating Information Services India Limited
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
- Ernst & Young (Human Capital)
- EXL Service
- E & Y
- Eicher Goodearth
- GE Countrywide
- GE Capital Services India Limited
- Godrej Industries Limited
- GE Plastics
- Glaxo SmithKline
- HCL Technologies Limited
- Hewitt Associates
- Hindustan Lever Limited
- I2 Technologies
- Infosys Technologies Ltd.
- ICICI Prudential
- JM Morgan Stanley
- Johnson & Johnson
- JP Morgan Chase BPO
- Marico Industries Limited
- McKinsey & Company
- Mercer Human Resource Consulting
- Mindtree Consulting
- Murugappa Group
- Nestle India Limited
- NIIT Ltd.
- Patni Computer Systems
- Pepsico Foods
- Polaris Software Lab Ltd.
- Procter & Gamble
- Ramco Systems
- Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited
- RPG Enterprises Limited
- Sapient Inc
- Securities Trading Corporation of India
- Standard Chartered Bank
- State Bank of India
- State Bank of India (Capital Markets)
- SBI Caps
- Standard Chartered
- Tata Administrative Service
- Tata Motors
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Tata Honeywell
- Tata Strategic Management Group
- Torrent Limited
- The Boston Consulting Group
- UTI Bank
- Unit Trust of India
- UTI Bank Limited
- Wipro E-Peripherals
(XLRI) Institution Rankings / Awards
- The Week - Oct 2016 No.1 Private B-School, Overall No.3
- Outlook - October 2016 No 1 Private B-School and No 3 overall
No 1. in Infrastructure & Facilities
- People Matters - September 2016 XLRI - 3rd Rank
- Business India - January 2016 Overall 2nd Rank
Circuit House Area, Sonari, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand 831001, India
Phone: +91 657 665 3333