Airtel being India's largest Mobile network supports various Customer care services for its Postpaid services for mobiles and broadband uses.
Airtel provides 3 ways to its users to access Postpaid Customer Care
1. 24 hour access number - From any part of India, as an Airtel customer you have the convenience to access their 24-hr customer service number, from your Airtel Postpaid mobile phone. Airtel customer has the convenience to access there 24-hr customer service number by dailing *121# from Airtel phone.
You can choose the various options available for Airtel Postpaid customers using this service:
Customer or anyone can send an SMS short code as per below to get the relevant services from Airtel Customer Care.
|Airtel Postpaid Service Name||Airtel Postpaid SMS Short Code|
|Airtel Postpaid Unbilled Amount||SMS UNB to 121|
|Airtel Postpaid Outstanding Amount||SMS OT to 121|
|Airtel Postpaid Last 3 payment details||SMS PAY to 121|
|Airtel Postpaid Bill Summary||SMS BILL to 121|
|Start a Service||SMS START to 121|
|Stop a Service||SMS STOP to 121|
|Airtel Postpaid Service Request Status||SMS SR to 121|
|Airtel Postpaid Current Bill Plan||SMS BP to 121|
|Airtel Postpaid New Bill Plans||SMS NBP to 121|
|Airtel Postpaid One time e mail bill||SMS EBILL <E mail ID><month> to 121|
|Airtel Postpaid E mail bill subscription||SMS STOPPAPER <E mail ID>|
|Do Not Disturb – Start|
|Airtel Postpaid Service Fully blocked||SMS “Start 0” to 1909|
|Do Not Disturb – Stop|
|Airtel Postpaid Service Fully Unblocked||SMS “Stop 0” to 1909|
|Airtel Postpaid Due Amount||Dial *121*1#|
|Airtel Postpaid Unbilled Amount||Dial *121*2#|
|Start Service||Dial *121*4#|
|Stop Service||Dial *121*5#|
|Airtel Postpaid Data Packs||Dial *121*11#|
2. Payment Assistance centres - Airtel also has many dropboxes and assistance centres in all the cities of India, though they are only meant to drop cheques and for bill payment and complaints, they can also be used for inquiring about various airtel services.
3. Airtel Relationship Centre - These type of centers provide easy facility to take a new connection or to subscribe to any of our value added services and get more information on them. These centers can also be used to pay your bill or get a new handset.
An example of the above services in the Delhi region are as follows
1. 24 hour access number :-
a. Call 24 hour help desk no 9810012345.
b. You can send an SMS to short code 121.
c. You can email your questions, comments or suggestions at email@example.com. You will have to mention your mobile no. like 9810012345 in the subject of the mail without any space or any special characters between the digits for a quick response.
2. Payment Assistance Centers :-
a. You can walk into any payment assistance centers to pay via cash or debit card.
3. Airtel Relationship Center :-
You can visit any of the Airtel Relationship Center spread across Delhi for your queries and getting value added services.
Airtel Postpaid Customer Care Phone Numbers
To access Airtel Postpaid customer service from other service provider mobile numbers,the below mobile numbers can be dailed.
Delhi & NCR Region Airtel Customer Care number - 9810012345
You can register your Airtel Postpaid mobile complaints, suggestions and feedbacks directly in the Airtel website by accessing the link : Airtel Postpaid Need Help
To track your existing Airtel Postpaid mobile complaints, suggestions and feedbacks in the Airtel website by accessing the link: Airtel Postpaid Complaints Tracking