'''VLCC (Vandana Luthra’s Curves and Curls)'''
The guiding image of VLCC is ‘Transforming Lives’, which refers to the transforming self, transforming future and spreading happiness. These are the three pillars, which are VLCC’s hallmarks which were established in 1989 by Mrs. [[Vandana Luthra]]. One of the above mentioned hallmarks, the foundation has continued to grow as a leading beauty brand. VLCC, a re-defining wellness business has revolutionized the beauty industry as well as acquired the position of largest beauty brand and heath in India. VLCC today is the solitary mammoth competitor in the industry with a Pan India presence of around 225 outlets in approximately 75 cities, 1 outlet in Katmandu, Omen, Bahrain and 8 outlets in UAE.
'''Introduction to The Brand'''
The VLCC is a ‘Superbrand’ serving as a sunshade for its other products such as VLCC Health Care, Personal Care and Institute of Health, Management and Beauty. Its services offer holistic wellness, traditional therapies and marrying a scientific research. Having served more than millions of consumers since its beginning, VLCC, at present, has achieved a start status all over the world. It is India’s most preferred and largest Slimming, Health and Beauty brand.
'''VLCC – Vision'''
To provide better quality life to everyone, by pursuing and adopting socially and ethically significant business practices, which are aimed at shaping up the confidence of people and making Beauty Care, Health and Fitness available to each and every section of the society.
• Greatest recognition and reward VLCC enjoys today is being a brand identical with Beauty and Health.
• It is the fist organization of its class, to obtain Social accountability certificate (SA: 8000) to implement corporate-social responsibility standards.
• The group has been awarded ISO: 14001 certificate for meeting the standards of environment globally.
'''Rewards and Awards'''
VLCC all these years has a plethora of rewards and awards for women entrepreneurship and excellence. A few of them are as follows:
• Superbrand status, since it is the most recognizable brand across the country.
• Images Retailer Award of the Year 2006, 2005 & 2004 for the Beauty and Health Category.
• Bank-Retail Excellence Award by ICICI in 2005.
• Award for Woman Entrepreneur, 2004 from ‘The Institute for Marketing Management’
• Rajeev Gandhi Women Achiever Award, 2008
• Outstanding Business Woman by PHD Chamber of Commerce & Industry, 2007.
• Amity Woman Achiever Award, 2006 for encouraging Health and Fitness Solutions.
• Woman Entrepreneur of the Year 2004 award by Whirlpool/Great Magazine.