- 1 Different Job Posts available in Bank of Baroda
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for Career in Bank of Baroda
- 3 What is the cost of application form for Job in Bank of Baroda
- 4 How to apply to Bank of Baroda Jobs in person
- 5 Contact information for more queries in Bank of Baroda Careers
Different Job Posts available in Bank of Baroda
(the info is taken from Bank of Baroda site, please check )
- Clerical Cadre
- Probationary Officer
- Branch Officer.
Eligibility Criteria for Career in Bank of Baroda
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Graduation with minimum of 55% marks. For SC/ST it can be 50% marks.
- The degree can in any discipline in a recognized university.
- One should be capable to read, write and speak English fluently.
- The knowledge of local or state language for which candidate desires to apply.
- A very good computer literacy.
- Age should be minimum of 18 years and maximum up to 28 years.
What is the cost of application form for Job in Bank of Baroda
- For SC/ST or person with disability the cost of application form is Rs. 50.
- For general, OBC, ex-servicemen the cost of application is Rs.200.
How to apply for Bank of Baroda career via online?
- log on to www.bankofbaroda.com.
- Go to recruitment notification link in the bottom of the page.
- Now you have to download the application form as well as the FEES CHALLAN FORM.
- Take the printout of the Fees Challan form and make the payment at near by any bank branch to the account number 29040200000170 , in the favor of Recruitment of BANK OF BARODA.
- Next job is to come back and log on to the same above website. Now click on online application form and fill in carefully all the personal details including Fees Challan unique serial number.
- If you are shortlisted for the interview process you would be intimidated via your email.
How to apply to Bank of Baroda Jobs in person
- Visit the nearby branch of Bank of Baroda.
- Collect the application form and the fees challan (account number 29040200000170 , in the favor of Recruitment of BANK OF BARODA)
- Fill in the details and submit the challan.
- If your application is shortlisted for interview process you will be receiving an email or call from bank of Baroda.
Contact information for more queries in Bank of Baroda Careers
Tel. : (0265) 2363001 – 2361852 Fax : (0265) 2362914 Address: Bank of Baroda, Head Office, Suraj Plaza-I, 8th Floor, Sayajigunj, Maganwadi, Vadodara - 390 005 (Gujarat) India.
You can log a online query by visiting http://www.bankofbaroda.com/complaint.asp
Visit the Bank of Baroda of your local area: http://www.bankofbaroda.com/branchlocator.asp