Dr. Bhogaraju Pattabhi Sitaramayya, a renowned freedom fighter, founded Andhra Bank with a paid up capital of Rs. 1 lakh and the endorsed capital of Rs. 10 lakh. With its head office in Hyderabad, it has 1623 in India and an office each in UAE and USA.
Andhra Bank with the advent of latest technology and upgrading initiative has all its branches under CBS (Core Banking Solution) and provides services like internet banking, mobile alerts, instant debit card issue, and online tax payments to its customers.
Apply for Andhra Bank Internet Banking (AB INFI-net Online Banking)
Andhra Bank customers can signup to Internet Banking facility in below mentioned 2 ways:
Registering at the Bank branch:
- Download the application form from the website or fetch from one of the bank branches
- Fill in the application form and submit the filled form to their branch office
- Bank will provide the login ID, Login password, and transaction password for conducting net banking at Andhra Bank Internet Banking
Customers can register to Andhra Bank Internet Banking facility instantly following the below procedure:
- Access the link for registering the Andhra Bank Online Banking
- Select the check box for the criteria - Mobile Number Registered with Bank and You have a valid (Active) Andhra Bank ATM Card and press Continue button
- Enter Customer Id, select internet banking profile as either View & Transaction or View Only and press Proceed
- Enter your registered mobile number and press Proceed
- An OTP(Online Transaction Password) is generated and sent as SMS to your mobile
- Enter the OTP in the Validate OTP screen and press Proceed
- Registration status confirmation is displayed
Andhra Bank Net Banking (AB INFI-net Internet Banking) login
- Access the Andhra Bank online banking link at Andhra Bank Online Login screen
- Select the Retail User login or Corporate User login depending on whether your account status
- A new screen is displayed with Disclaimer, Press the Continue button
- In the Personal Login screen. enter your bank User ID and Password and select Submit to log into your Andhra Bank online account
For guidance, you can view the Retail Demo or Download the Users Guide from the Andhra Bank website.
Change Andhra Bank Internet Banking Password
- Select Change Password option from the Login screen
- You can change both Signon Password and Txn Password (Transaction) here
- Enter your current password and new password and select OK
- Successful password change message is displayed
Andhra Bank Net Banking Facilities:
The facilities available in the Andhra Bank Internet banking account are Accounts, Fund Transfer, Credit Cards and Retail Tax
Home screen consists of the below submenus
- Home Accounts
- Fund Transfers
- Tax Payments
- Credit Cards
Accounts menus has the below 4 submenus - Accounts Home, Accounts summary, Quick View and Account Statement
Additional information about any account can be got from the dropdown list of accounts and choosing the option and clicking on the Go button:
- Quick View: Last 10 transactions will be displayed.
- Account Details: All details like Status, Customer ID, Balance etc.
- Account Statement: Account statement in Text/Excel/PDF format.
- Cheque Status Inquiry and Online Stop payment facility are also available.
- Clearing Instrument: The status of the cheque which has been sent for clearing.
- Lien Inquiry: Lien type, expiry date, Amount if any lien is marked to the account.
- Nominee Details: Nominee name, relationship etc.
Payments option is for Online Bill Payment and has sub menus:
- Alerts: Alerts about - Pending Payments, Pending Presented Bills, Bills Awaiting Acceptance.
- Payment: -Payee Setup, Utility Bill, Add a third Party Account, View pending Payments, Search Payees, Make a New Payment, View Payments made, Unapproved Payment, Bill Presentment, and Payment History.
Fund Transfer menus has the below 4 submenus - Fund Transfer, Self Fund Transfer, Third Party, External Fund Transfer
Credit Cards menus has the below 3 submenus - Credit Card, Add a Credit Card, Credit Card Bill Payment
Retail Tax has 1 submenu - Retail Tax Menu
Andhra Bank Online Banking Customer Care
Customer Care Toll-free numbers and email id:
- Tele Banking - 1800 425 1515
- Credit card support - 1800 425 4059
- Pension related issues - 1800 425 7701
- Internet & Mobile Banking/ATM(24x7) customer care phone number - 040-23122297
- Andhra Bank helpdesk email id: email@example.com
Contact details for Queries/Grievances:
Customers can contact Andhra Bank Customer Service Department at the following Numbers between 10.00 a.m to 5.00 p.m on all working days (Except 2nd and 4th Saturdays).
Toll-Free Number: 1800 425 1515
Tel: 040 23234313, 23252000 Extn: 2422, 2577
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
5-9-11, Dr Pattabhi Bhavan,
Secretariat Road, Saifabad
Hyderabad 500 004. Telangana, Ph: 040- 23252000
Nodal Officer for Customer Service,
Dr. Pattabhi Bhavan
Hyderabad-500 004. Telangana
Andhra Bank Branch and ATM locations:
Branch Locator link: Andhra Bank Branch Locator
ATM Locator link: Andhra Bank ATM Locator