Mahendra Engineering College, Nammakal was established in the year 1995 by Mahendra Educational Trust (MET). College is affiliated to Anna University, Tamilnadu and approved by AICTE.
Courses Offered at Mahendra Engineering College:
Under Graduate Courses:
- B.E. Civil Engineering (intake 60)
- B.E. Computer Science and Engineering (intake 120)
- B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering (intake 120)
- B.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering (intake 120)
- B.E. Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering (intake 60)
- B.E. Mechanical Engineering (intake 120)
- B.Tech. Information Technology (intake 120)
- B.Sc. Computer Technology
- B.Sc. Information Technology
Post Graduate Courses:
- M.E. Communication Systems (intake 25+2)
- M.E. Computer Aided Design (intake 25+2)
- M.E. Computer Science Communication Engineering (intake 18)
- M.E. Computer Science and Engineering (intake 18+2)
- MCA Master of Computer Application (intake 60)
- MBA Master of Business Administration (intake 60)
- M.Sc. Computer Technology
- M.Sc. Information Technology
Mahendra Engineering College Admission Procedure:
B.E /BTech : Candidate should be 10+2 pass with minimum 50% of marks and should have maths & physics as mandatory subjects and should have a valid rank in TNCEE/CET/AIEEE exam.
M.E /M.Tech : Candidate should be graduate in relevant branch of engineering with minimum 60% marks and should have a valid rank in TANCET exam/GATE.
MCA: Candidate should be graduate with minimum 50% marks in mathematics and should have a valid rank in TANCET/MAT test.
MBA: Candidate should be graduate in any stream with minimum 50% marks and should have a valid rank in TANCET/CAT exam. For MBA and MCA, 50%seats will be allotted under govt. quota and rest 50% seats will be allotted under Management quota.
Mahendra Engineering College Fee Structure:
B.E. /B.Tech Programs:
- Govt Quota seats Tuition Fee = Rs. 32,500/- pa
- Mgmt Quota seats : tuition Fee = Rs. 60,000/- pa
Placements at Mahendra Engineering College:
College has well organized Placement Cell which provides placement Guidance and acaemdic and industrial trainings to students and arranges campus interviews.
Mahendra Engineering College has tie –ups with following companies:
Syntel, Satyam, BCS Innovations, Chip Design technology Chennai, 24/7 Bangalore, HP Bangalore, Honeywell Automation Ltd. , Pune, Doli Systems, Chennai, L & T infotech, Infosys Tcehnologies, Subex Azure, Allfon Systems Private Limited, Chennai, IBS Software Services Private Limited, Tiruvandrum, American Mega Trends India Limited, Chennai, Photon Infotech (P) Ltd.
Mahendra Engineering College Contact Details:
Mahendra Engineering College Mahendhirapuri, Mallasamudra West, Tiruchengode, Namakkal Dist. Tamilnadu, India. Tel : +91 4288 238666, 238777, 238888 Fax : +91 4288 238999 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.mahendra.info