Sony Ericsson, one of the leading cellular brands in the world, offers extensive customer support via online, phone and physical customer support centers located all over India.
The following information will help you to contact Sony Ericsson customer care division easily and more quickly.
- 1 Approach Sony Ericsson customer-care via online
- 2 The different services that one can avail from Sony Ericsson online help
- 3 Approach Sony Ericsson Customer Care on the phone
- 4 Approach Sony Ericsson Customer Care in person
- 5 How to find the address of the Sony Ericsson service center nearest to you
- 6 Sony Ericsson Service Centers in Major Indian Cities
Approach Sony Ericsson customer-care via online
- Visit http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/cws/home?cc=in&lc=en and you can find information about different mobile models.
- If you have any query or complaint related to Sony Ericsson products, submit a query using http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/common/contact/contactusemail/phones?cc=in&lc=en.
- You can mail your xperia phone related queries to email@example.com.
- You can post your questions to Sony Ericsson support forum at http://talk.sonyericsson.com/community/support/.
- You can check for software updates for your phone at http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/support/phones/topic/updateserviceapplication?cc=in&lc=en.
- You can also get user guide for your phone at http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/support/phones/detailed/userguide?cc=in&lc=en.
- At the Support page you can check warranty of your product.
- You can mail your query at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The different services that one can avail from Sony Ericsson online help
- You can browse and view spec and details of any Sony Ericsson mobile, check updates and drivers, troubleshoot, check operator settings etc.
- You can e-mail a query/complaint/feedback.
- You can find the nearest Sony Ericsson dealer/service center.
- You can customer care numbers and contact details.
- You can browse FAQ and download manuals.
- You can also check for software update and accessories.
Approach Sony Ericsson Customer Care on the phone
- You can dial 1800 11 1800 (Toll free) or +91 (011) 39011111 (from mobile phone) to reach customer relation executive.
- Alternately, you can contact nearest service center.
Approach Sony Ericsson Customer Care in person
One can visit the closest Sony Ericsson Store or service center to speak to a customer care executive in person.
How to find the address of the Sony Ericsson service center nearest to you
Go to http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/support/servicelocator?cc=in&lc=en, and enter your address. A list will be displayed with address and contact details of the nearest service centers.
Sony Ericsson Service Centers in Major Indian Cities
SHOP NO:5, FIRST FLOOR, ELEPHANT HOUSE, AMEERPET
Plot No. 45-46 shop No. 6-7, Mohan park west Guru Angad Nagar, Opp BSCS Office
80 FEET ROAD, OPP.MAHARAJAH RESTAURANT, 4TH BLOCK, KORAMANGALA,
Shop. No.9, God's Gift Tower No.2, Near Lower Parel Railway Station, N.M.Joshi Marg
RT Outsourcing Ramgarh
A-1/20, Ramgarh Colony, Beside Big Bazar- Garia
OLD NO. 177, NEW NO. 3, Y BLOCK, NEAR IYAPPAN TEMPLE, ANNA NAGAR,