State Bank of India (SBI) is one of the largest bank in India having a network of more than 13000 branches and 5 associate banks and provides an extensive range of banking products and services to retail and corporate customers.
OnlineSBI (https://www.onlinesbi.com/) is the internet portal of State Bank of India. The portal makes available an anywhere and anytime accessibility to the accounts of State Bank’s Retail and Corporate customers. This application has been developed by means of the most up-to-date advanced know-how and tools providing unified and secure access to banking services for accounts in over 13,000 branches across India
The Retail banking application enables customers to:
- Issue Demand Drafts
- Transfer funds to own account.
- Transfer funds to a third party account.
- Use of the VISA Money Transfer with RTGS/NEFT feature.
- Generate account statements.
- Setup Standing Instructions.
- Configure profile settings.
- Online tax payment by eTax.
- Use of ePay for automatic bill payments.
- Online railway and airline reservations.
- DEMAT services.
- IPO services.
The corporate OnlineSBI banking module facilitates following functions:
- Managing users and defining rights and transaction rules on corporate accounts.
- Accessing the accounts in several branches with a single sign-on mechanism.
- Uploading files for making bulk transactions to third parties, supplier, vendor and tax collection authorities.
- Using online transaction features:
Fund transfer to own accounts. Third party payments (both Inter and Intra bank). Draft issuances.
- Making bill payments.
- Authorizing, modifying, rescheduling, and cancel transactions by user assigned rights.
- Generate account statement
- Get transaction details and current balance.
Internet banking application also ficilitates these value added services:
- Payment of Tax to central and state governments through site to site integration.
- Supplying Chain Finance(e-VFS- Electronic Vendor Finance Scheme.
- Advantage of Direct Debit.
- Advantage of E Collection for:
* Core Banking Transactions. * Inter Bank Transactions for incoming RTGS/NEFT Transactions. * Internet Banking Transactions for SBI & Associate Banks. * Direct Debit facility where suppliers can directly debit their customer’s account through Internet Banking.
==You may log on to:== https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbijava/howdoi/prelogin/retail_hdi_sbi_base_prelogin.html to learn more about the internet banking with SBI.
==Registration forms can be downloaded from the site:== https://www.onlinesbi.com/ and then clicking on the Registration Forms button or https://www.onlinesbi.com/registrationform.html. Not only that you can avail also avail the Internet Banking Form, Account Opening forms, Form 15H-TDS for for TDS exemption, Form 60, various NRI Forms, and eZ-Instructions Registration form.
After getting registered and acquiring the user ID and password you can log on https://www.onlinesbi.com/ and clicking on either:
- Personal Banking (for Retail Banking).
- Corporate Banking (for Corporate Banking)
- SBI F.A.S.T.
For round the clock information on deposit, advances, and services you can call:
Contact Us:1800 11 22 11 (Toll free from BSNL/MTNL landlines) 1800 425 3800 (accessible from landlines and mobile phones)