Dena Bank is commercial bank of India based in Mumbai. It was nationalized in the year 1939 by the Government of India along with 13 other commercial banks. Dena Bank branches are 100% computerized, and the bank has established its own network called “DENANET” to ensure seamless connectivity and smooth workflow all the way through its banking process.
The online service provided by Dena Bank is called DenaiConnect Internet Banking service. It is a very handy and protected online banking by Dena bank for the customers of its Core Banking (CBS) branches.
DenaiConnect Internet banking enables us to access all our banking accounts with the bank 24x 7x 365 anywhere in the world along with a host of features like Balance Enquiry, Mini Statement, Statement of Accounts, Cheque based Inquiry, Funds Transfer, Tax Payments to name a few out of many.
Log on to http://www.denabank.com/index.jsp to know more about it.
Existing customers can contact any CBS branch for a printed Application form or download the application form from our website: www.denabank.com
The facilities available on Internet Banking:
- Balance Inquiry
- Mini Statement (Last 9 transactions).
- Detailed Statement of Account.
- Cheque Book inquiry.
- Fund Transfer (Self / Third Party within Dena Bank)
- Funds Transfer (Third Party - Inter Bank using RTGS / NEFT facility).
- Outward cheque inquiry.
- E-payment of Direct Taxes and Indirect Taxes.
- Online payment of Maharashtra Sales Tax (VAT)
- Viewing of Form 26AS by our Internet Banking customers for tax credited under a particular PAN.
- On line payment of commercial taxes of Andhra Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Gujarat, Karnataka and Maharashtra Virtual Treasury
- Online Creation of Term Deposits
After applying for Dena Bank Internet Banking you will receive a User ID and pass word. The user id and passwords (Signon & Transaction) are generated and dispatched to the Branch where there are maintaining the accounts. The customers are requested to collect the same from their respective Branches. Log onto: http://www.denabank.com/DenaInternetBanking/index.htm and click on Personal login https://www.denaiconnect.co.in/corp/BANKAWAY?Action.RetUser.Init.001=Y&AppSignonBankId=018&AppType=corporate if you are a retail user or Corporate login https://www.denaiconnect.co.in/corp/BANKAWAY?Action.CorpUser.Init.001=Y&AppSignonBankId=018&AppType=corporate for corporate user.
Things to know:
- User ID is a unique identification number which enables the Internet banking system to recognize you as an Internet banking customer and enable you to do Internet banking activities on Internet.
- Login password and transaction password are system-generated passwords, which are safe and secure, and no one including bank officials is aware about it.
- You will receive User ID and a set of passwords namely Login password (Sign-on) and Transaction password in separate envelopes for security reasons.
- On your first login you will be forced to change passwords of your choice.
- You also have the option to change the password any time.
Net Banking Guidelines :
- It is recommended that customer should avoid using PCs with public access like cyber café for Internet banking.
- Clear your browser's cache and history after each session so that your account information is removed, especially if you are using a shared computer.
- Configure the browser to not remember passwords.
- Disable the "AutoComplete" function in Internet Explorer.
Internet Banking Helpdesk is available from 7 a.m. to 10 pm on all weekdays excluding Sundays:
Toll Free: 1800-233-6427 Landline: 022-2676143 022-26767136 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org