Reliance, one of the leading telecom service providers of India, has set up a very sophisticated nationwide customer care network for Reliance Digital TV (formerly known as Big TV) customers.
The following tips will help you to quickly get in touch with the customer care division dedicated to Reliance Digital TV customers.
You can contact Reliance Digital TV customer care service through one of the following channels:
• Physically visiting the nearest Reliance World.
• Through postal service.
- 1 Approach Reliance Digital TV customer-care via online
- 2 The different services offered through Reliance Digital TV online help
- 3 Contact Reliance Digital TV Customer Care via phone
- 4 Contact Reliance Digital TV Customer Care via mail
- 5 Visiting nearest Reliance Digital TV Customer Care center
- 6 How to find the address of the Reliance World nearest to you
Approach Reliance Digital TV customer-care via online
• Visit http://www.reliancedigitaltv.com/home.html
• You would find links available to provide information about various services offered including Digital TV packages, vedios and movies, recharge, HD etc.
If the information is not available on the site, send your query to email@example.com.
• You can also click on Customer Care link and browse general FAQ section.
• You can recharge your account at http://www.reliancedigitaltv.com/get_Recharge.html.
• You can send feedback at http://myservices.relianceada.com/loadFeedbackMail.do
• If you need assistance regarding your online account, send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the form at http://myservices.relianceada.com/loadHelpRequiredMail.do
• If you do not wish to receive promotional calls from Reliance India, submit the form at http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/donotcall/donotcall.html
• You can send your query/concern/feedback to Reliance World using http://relianceworld.in/contact_us.htm.
The different services offered through Reliance Digital TV online help
• Logging on to http://myservices.relianceada.com/launchAMSS.do to manage your Reliance Digital TV and other reliance accounts using a single login.
• Online services include Bill viewing and payment, Digital TV channel top-up, seeking customer care, viewing and changing tariff plan, recharging digital TV account etc.
• You can submit query/complaint/feedback.
Contact Reliance Digital TV Customer Care via phone
• You can dial toll-free 1800 200 9001 to contact customer service division. Alternately you can dial 1860 200 6666. (Except North India and J&K)
• If you are in north India or J&K, dial following numbers:
9864098888 (local charges applicable)
Other North East States:
9863098888 (local charges applicable)
Jammu & Kashmir:
0191-2475018 (local charges applicable)
• To know your account balance call 022 3033-8888 or 1800 200 9001.
• To recharge your account call 1-800-200-9002 or 022 3033-7474.
• To subscribe to Cinema monthly pack SMS CPC < space> 40250014 to 554546 from your Registered Mobile Number.
• To purchase a cash card SMS RC< space>< Smart Card Number>< space>< Voucher PIN> to 554546 from your Registered Mobile Number.
• To stop promotional calls dial 1909 or send SMS "START DND" on 1909.
Contact Reliance Digital TV Customer Care via mail
You can write to Reliance Digital TV Customer Care using following postal address:
2nd Floor, ´A´ Block,
Reliance Communications Limited
Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City
Thane Belapur Road,
Navi Mumbai - 400709
Visiting nearest Reliance Digital TV Customer Care center
You can visit the closest Reliance World and speak to the customer care executive and communicate your query/concern, and he will help you to resolve the issue.
How to find the address of the Reliance World nearest to you
Go to http://relianceworld.in/ and enter your state and city to locate the nearest Reliance World.