Hotmail, one of the leading web mail service provided by Microsoft Corporation, offers excellent customer care through their online support system. Following tips will help you to efficiently contact Hotmail customer support division and get a quick resolution of your problem.
Approach Hotmail customer-care via online
- Visit http://explore.live.com/windows-live-hotmail-help-center and you would find various links providing information on different topics.
- You can also visit Windows Live Help at http://windowslivehelp.com/product.aspx?productid=1 and search about your problem using keywords.
- If you are unable to access your account, visit http://windowslivehelp.com/solutions.aspx?categoryid=e8e3f695-86eb-4940-ba53-6cfa5f568da2 and select the link that best matches your problem.
- If you are still unable to access your account visit https://support.live.com/eform.aspx?productKey=wlhotmailclosed&st=1&wfxredirect=1 and fill out the form.
- You can post your question to discussion forum http://windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?productid=1
- You can submit non-technical general query at https://support.microsoft.com/contactus/emailcontact.aspx?scid=sw;en;1214&ws=india&ws=support&ws=support
The different services that one can avail from Hotmail online help
- You can read articles on various known issues.
- You can post a question to forums and get answers by other Hotmail users.
- You can send e-mail to customer support unit.
Corporate Office Address:
Microsoft Corporation (I) Pvt. Ltd. 9th Floor, Tower A, DLF Cyber Greens DLF Cyber Citi, Sector 25A Gurgaon 122 002 INDIA
Phone: 1800 102 1100 (Toll free number accessible from Airtel land line and mobile phones
Phone: 1800 111 100 (Toll free number accessible from MTNL/BSNL land line)
Phone: +91 80 40103000 Fax: +91-124-4158888