Many students take admission in Diploma in Multimedia from different colleges and institutions in India. Youths are taking interest in the media studies and they are successful after completion of the courses. Today there are numerous institutions in India that are imparting diploma courses in Multimedia and every year many professionals are booming out.
The students before applying this course must go through the eligibility criteria.
• The students must pass Class X examination from any board in India.
• The students must have a creative idea so that they will able to put the imagination in a shape.
Duration of the course
The duration of the course depends upon the institutions. Some finish it within 6 months or 12 months.
The course is quite different from one institution to another. The students must check it out before taking the admission in respective institutions.
The students can also pursue advance Diploma or Master’s Degree in Multimedia in higher education.
• Introduction to Print media • Color theory • Tools • Making of different kinds of cards, pamphlets • Color correction • Logo designing’ • Wall poster • Web banners
• Title Animation • Masks • Key Frame animation • Web page designing • Action scripts and buttons
Autodesk 3Ds Max
• 3dimentional concepts • Cameras • 3D interface • Video post • Tools • UV map editor • Texturing
Some important multimedia institutions in India are given below
Course College / Institute State Eligibility Course Duration
Advanced Diploma in Multimedia Arena Multimedia (Aptech), New Delhi
Eligibility :Class XII with some drawing aptitude Duration: 2 years
Advanced Diploma in Multimedia Arena Multimedia (Aptech), Mumbai. Maharashtra
Eligibility : Class XII with some drawing aptitude
Duration :2 Years
The students or interested persons will get more information about the courses of Multimedia from the above websites.