IGNOU or Indira Gandhi National Open University recruits many young and energetic people for various posts every year. IGNOU advertises the vacancies in all leading newspaper every year whenever they have any vacancies.
IGNOU often needs people for various posts like
- Section Officer
- Data entry operators
The candidates must see the official website to see the details of the advertisement and other information.
Section Officer Recruitment
Age limit-The age limit for the recruitment of Section Officer is 34 years. Pay scale-The pay scale of the Section officer is Rs. 9300- 34800. Qualification-The candidate must have adequate and proper qualification for applying for the post of Section Officer. They must have
- Master Degree from a recognized university with 5 years of experience in Recruitment or establishment or purchase of stores or registration and evaluation or finance and accounts or general administration in University or Govt. or Autonomous Organization or Public or Private Sector Undertaking.
- Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university with 8 years experience in Recruitment or establishment or purchase of stores or registration and evaluation or finance and accounts or general administration in University or Govt. or Autonomous Organization or Public or Private Sector Undertaking.
- Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university and must have at least second class and pass in the final examination from Institute of Chartered Accountant or a pass in SAS examination.
Data entry operators
Age limit-The age limit for the recruitment of Data Entry Operators is 27 years. Qualification-
- The candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university.
- Diploma or Certificate in Computer application
- The candidates must have 8000 key depression per hour.
How to apply
- The candidates must download the application format form (Annexure –I) from www.ignou.ac.in.
- The candidates then fill up the form and various documents like photocopies of academic testimonials, Experience certificate, age proof documents, caste certificates.
- The candidates must do self-attestation on all the documents.
- They have to post the application form and other documents through Ordinary posting the following address:
Assistant Registrar (Rectt.) Block No.7, Room No.14 Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110 068.
Process of Selection
The candidates selected in two processes. In addition, they are:
- The candidates have to sit for a written examination. The syllabus for the written test is given on the official website.
- The candidates have to give skill tests.
- And the end of the written examination and skill test the candidates have to face the interview board for the interview.
The eligible candidates take the help from various websites
Fees for Application
The General and OBC candidates have to pay Rs 100 and the ST and SC candidates have to pay Rs. 50 for the application. They have to draw the demand Draft in favor of IGNOU, New Delhi. The candidates must know that once the amount is paid it will not be refundable.