student concession

i am engineering student in bhubeneswar can i get railway student concession for go bbs to hwh in SL class

This discussion is related to: 

Yes you should get 50%

Yes you should get 50% concession, get the railway form from your college, get it signed from college and also get sign from bhubeneswar station master

i am the student of

i am the student of engineering college in punjab and i want to go to bihar how can i get concession form.

I am stuent in ma.and I have

I am stuent in ma.and I have exchange card in wb

i am CA student.can i get

i am CA student.can i get concession?
if yes,than how much?

Write an Answer

  • You can use Mediawiki syntax. It is possible that not all formatting options are supported at the moment.
    Links to other pages: [[Page Title]] or [[path/to/page|Title]].
    External links: or [ some link title].
    Interwiki links: [[site:Page Title]].
    You can use the following interwiki links: path, gdo, wp
    Images are included with [[Image:name]]. (wikipedia help)

  • You may post PHP code. You should include <?php ?> tags.
  • Links to specified hosts will have a rel="nofollow" added to them.

More information about formatting options

Please fill the answer for this maths question to make sure you are human
1 + 2 =
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.