The candidates must see the official website of the bank to get more information about the job. The official website is http://www.unitedbankofindia.com
Educational qualificationThe candidates must proper academic qualification to sit for the examination.
- The general candidates must have 60% in 10+2 examination or a degree from any recognized university in India.
- The ST, SC candidates must have a pass class in their academic career.
- The candidates must have knowledge in Computer application especially on the MS Office. They must have certificates or diploma from any state or central recognized training institute.
- The candidates must have knowledge on the local language of the place where they posted for work.
How to apply?The candidates have to apply through online. They have to fill up the online application form through bank’s website http://www.unitedbankofindia.com. The candidates must have a valid email id, as the bank will send Registration number and the call letter.
- The candidates must have an active email id. If they do not have then it is very important to create a valid email id as the bank may send the call letters in the email id of the candidates.
- The candidate must get the Challan form from the website of the bank.
- Fill the challan properly and must look the fees. The fees of the General and SC/ST/PWD are not same. So go through the fees structure in advance.
- Take the challan to the bank for verification and deposit the fees. The bank authority will give challan number.
- The applicants must know the last dates of submitting the online form to the bank to avoid any unfavorable circumstances.
Application feesThe candidates must see the website http://unitedbankofindia.com to get the fees information. The general and OBC candidates have to pay Rs 200/ and Sc, St, Ex-Servicemen have to pay Rs.50/ for the application form and registration.
Selection procedureThe eligible candidates selected based on the written examination and interview. They have to appear for Objective and Descriptive examination.
- The candidates have to give test on English Language, test on Numerical ability, test on reasoning ability, and test on Clerical aptitude. These are objective part of the written examination. The candidates will get 90 minutes to complete it.
- The candidates will get 95 minutes to complete it.
- The candidates have to another paper and this is descriptive part. This based on English writing skill.
- There is negative marking in the objective paper.
Descriptive ExaminationThe candidates have to appear for the descriptive examination. This based on English Comprehension and paragraph writing. They will get 45 minutes to complete the descriptive examination.
There is negative marking for the wrong answers. In addition, mere passing is not mere issue in competitive examination.
Written examinatin from various websites:
Call lettersThe eligible candidates will get Call letters. The bank authority will send the call letters in the correspondence address of the candidates. The candidates must paste a recent passport size photographs at the appropriate box.
Pre examining Training
The SC, ST, Minority Communities and Ex-Servicemen will get the advantages of the Pre Examining Training. However, the travelling expense and other exam related expenses have to carry out by them.