Axis bank offers various kinds of Bank Accounts. All the accounts are made keeping in view the customer's convenience where transactions are easy and simple in the process.
Opening an AXIS bank account is quite easy as the customer will have to follow some easy steps.
Following are the procedures to get an AXIS bank account
- Submission of proper identity proofs.
- Submission of proper residence proofs.
- Submission of photographs.
- The initial amount required for opening the account.
Below given are the types of AXIS bank account
- Axis bank prime savings account – Regular savings account, minimum average quarterly balance required Rs 25,000 for urban and semi-urban region accounts and Rs 10,000 for rural region accounts, accidental insurance cover of Rs 2 lacs, 24*7 telebanking, internet banking.
- Zero balance savings accounts – No AQB required, accidental insurance cover of Rs 2 lacs, free international debit card.
- Axis bank salary account – Zero minimum balance, ATM cum debit card, Rs 25,000 of cash withdrawal per day, joint account facilitated, anywhere banking available.
- Axis bank senior citizens account – Special cares taken, complimentary financial planning, regular monthly alerts, and fast credit of foreign cheques.
- Axis bank women’s savings account – Insurance of jewelry on a debit card, zero balance account, monthly account statements, discounts on Home loans, cash withdrawal up to Rs 40,000 per day.
- Axis bank smart privilege account – Zero balance account, congenital disability benefit, critical illness benefit, the usability of outstation cheques.
- Axis bank demat account – Transfer of shares, rematerialization, availability of transaction details, availability of corporate benefit receipts.
- Axis Bank RTGS/NEFT form is required to send money
Frequently asked questions:
Is it possible to generate this OTP before the transaction?
Yes, A prior generation of the OTP can be done through SMS. From your mobile number registered at the bank send a short code [PREOTP (last four digits of your card number)] to 5676798.
Can we generate the Axis Bank credit card through any ATM?
Yes, Credit card PIN can be generated through Axis Bank ATMs only.
I am unable to receive an OTP on my registered mobile number, can I use another number?
For security and authenticity reasons registered details alone are used for banking purposes. You can change the registered mobile number by visiting the branch, through Net Banking, or customer care service.
Will every site have an option of OTP/Secure pay password that I could enter for authentication?
No, you are asked to enter the OTP/ Secure pay password only for sites that support VISA/MasterCard credit cards for online payments and other transactions and supports VBV (Verified by Visa) or SC (MasterCard Secure Code) authentication protocols.
Is it necessary to have Axis Net Banking login details to generate PIN?
This depends on the medium you are using to generate the PIN. In the case of ATM or SMS PIN generation, Net banking details are not required. Whereas, Mobile Banking and Axis Internet Banking do require the login details to register with the facility.