The Axis bank online demat account avails certain facilities for it’s the users. Following are the facilities provided by bank authorities:
- Easy transfer of shares and settlements. Receiving the customers instruction slip the transaction will take place. For purchasing the securities a receipt instruction slip is required from the customer.
- Security entitlements are fast credited to the customers account.
- Quick and easy dematerializations.
- Also available options for rematerializations.
- Pledge hypothecation facility available much faster than physical shares.
- Systems of freezing and unfreezing the account so that no debits can be made during that period.
- Enquiry of balance available.
- Availability of demat account statements.
- Availability of transaction details.
- Overdue and holding details by emails.
- Facility for rejection of details by emails.
In order to make an Axis bank online demat account the customer will have to:
- Collect the proper form and duly fill it.
- A DP client agreement signed by the joint holders on a stamp pare of Rs 100.
- Photocopy of pan card as identity proof.
- Photocopies of passport, driving license, voter’s ID card as address proof.
The applicable charges of the Axis bank online demat account are:
- No account opening charges.
- No account closure charges.
- Rs 500 standard charges per year for maintenance of the account.
- Rs 2500 maintenance charges for those who have no account to debit.
- Demat charges Rs 5 per certificate and minimum Rs 50 per request.
- Remat charges Rs 20 for every 100 securities.
- Pledge creation Rs 25 per instruction at the rate of 0.04% of the total value.