Al- Ameen Medical College
About The College
- Al- Ameen Medical College is Constructed in the year of 1984 and it is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi Health University, in the Green City of Bangalore and locate in the district of Karnataka University, and it is approved by the Medical Council of India.
- The Annual intake is 100 seats in which about 50% of the college seats are to be filled up by the management, in which quota only for the Muslim students are to admitted as per the order of Supreme Court of India and 50% of the seats are to be filled up the by the government of Karnataka.
Infrastructure of Al - Ameen Medical College
Al-Ameen Haji Latif Hospital, Bangalore
- It consists of In –Patient Block in which 25 beds are provided.
Al-Ameen Ameena Bai Hospital, Gulbarga
- It has 30 beds with all modern amenities
Al-Ameen Ameena Bai Hospital, Bidar
- It has 25 beds
Course Offered in Al - Ameen Medical College
Post Graduate Courses
- MD in Medicine
- MD in Pathology
- MS in Anatomy
- MD in Physiology
- DMRD in Radiology
- DGO in Gyn/Obst
- DO in Opthalmology
No. Of Seats, Available are 100
Eligibility for the Admission in Al - Ameen Medical College
- For the eligibility to study in this college the following should be there in the candidate's merit list, it consists of
- Adding the marks of XII Std obtained in PCB T
- The marks of the written test
- The marks of the viva.
Contact Information of the college
Dr. Salim A. Dhundasi, Dean
AlAmeen Medical College,
Admission to the MBBS / BDS Courses are done through NEET Exams only