Aviva Sachin Century Plan is a simple savings insurance plan that has been designed to help the people in growing their money quite easily. Another important role that this policy plays that it offers additional corpus to the family members of the insured in case of his or her death.
Features and benefits of the policy
Some of the features and benefits that Aviva Sachin Century Plan policy offers to its policy holders are as follows:
- In this policy the paper works are very low and the documents that are to be presented for availing this policy is also very less. To avail this policy the insured don’t even have to under go various medical examinations.
- After the death of the owner of the policy, the sum assured is payable to the family members of the insured along with the additional corpus.
- Riders are also available in this policy that is meant to offer enhanced insurance cover. The rider that is available in this policy is the accidental death benefit. The rider can be gained after making some additional premium payment.
- There are six fund options in this policy that even includes Bond-II and Balanced-II.
- The minimum top up premium for this policy is rupees thousand and the maximum is 25 per cent of the total regular premiums that has been paid for keeping the policy in force.
Some additional information of the policy
The additional features and benefits of this policy are as follows:
- The policy is also very flexible and this one allows the policy holder to choose the policy either for ten, fifteen and twenty years.
- The minimum and the maximum annual premium for Aviva Sachin Century Plan policy is Rs. 10,000/- and Rs. 25,000/- respectively.
- People who are between eighteen and fifty years are eligible to have this policy and the maturity age of this policy is from 28 to 60 years.