Axis Bank is India’s third-largest private sector bank with its headquarters in Mumbai. It has over 3300 branches in India and 9 international offices that offer a variety of banking products and services like credit cards, personal banking, corporate banking, investment banking, loans, wealth management, etc.
What are the different ways to approach axis bank customer care?
- One can approach Axis bank customer care through online.
- One can approach Axis bank customer care on phone.
- One can approach Axis bank customer care through offline
How to approach Axis bank Customer Care online
- Suppose you would like to express your grievance via email then you can send a email to the following email ids.
- firstname.lastname@example.org for credit card complaints.
- email@example.com for dmat account related complaints.
- firstname.lastname@example.org for internet banking related complaints.
- For any other issues, you can email to email@example.com
- For mobile banking related issues you can email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- you can log on to http://www.axisbank.com/aboutus/bankersfairpracticecode/Bankers-Fair-Practice-Code.asp?disp=none&seltab=19&tottab=23#GrievanceRedressalMechanismoftheBank
- Now you can download a complaint form by clicking on complaint form link.
Fill the complaint form and send it to the address:
Axis Bank Ltd
3rd Floor, RNA Corporate Park
Kalanagar, Bandra (East)
Mumbai – 400051
How can you approach Axis bank customer care via phone?
- You can call on any of the below toll free numbers:1800 233 5577 ,1800 209 5577, 1800 103 5577
- You need to talk to the customer care executive regarding the issue you are facing.
- +91 22 67987700 this is the 24/7 emergency call number which are exclusively used to block debit or credit cards.
How to approach AXIS BANK customer care executive in person
- You can anytime visit your nearby AXIS bank branch and express your problem to the customer care executive.
- They take at the max period of 8 days to solve your problems.
Phone Number and Address of Axis bank customer care centers in major cities of India
Axis Bank Customer Care Bangalore
Axis Bank Ltd, RAC Bengaluru, 119, 80 ft road, 7th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru - 560 095
Axis Bank Customer Care Delhi
4/6 B, Asaf Ali Road, Near Delite Cinema, New Delhi -110002
Axis Bank Customer Care Chennai
Axis Bank Ltd, Retail Asset Centre, Nathella's Arcade, #36/1, 37, III Floor, South Usman Road, T Nagar, Chennai - 600 017
Axis Bank Customer Care Mumbai
1st Floor,Janmabhoomi Bhavan,Janmabhoomi Marg, Fort, Mumbai - 400 001
Axis Bank Customer Care Hyderabad
RAC, 2nd floor, P M Modi Complex, D.No. 5-4-187/6, M.G.Road, Secunderabad 500 003
You can log on to the following website to find AXIS BANK CUSTOMER CARE centers near to your region
Axis Bank Customer Care Number – 24/7 Toll-Free Number
In case you need any information regarding Axis Bank’s products and services, the status of cheque issued or deposited, interest rates, ATM, internet banking, mobile banking or blocking lost/stolen ATM/credit card, then you can contact their 24/7 customer care center at the following numbers:
One can contact the following number to report lost Axis Bank debit card:
Axis Bank provides customer service regarding agricultural and rural inquiries here:
NRI customers of Axis Bank can contact the customer care by dialing the below numbers:
Axis Bank NRI Phone Banking Number
|USA||1855 205 5577|
|Saudi Arabia||800 850 0000|
|UK||0808 178 5040|
|UAE||8000 3570 3218|
|Singapore||800 1206 355|
|Qatar||00 800 100 348|
|Canada||1855 436 0726|
|Bahrain||800 11 300|
|Australia||1800 153 861|
|Non-Toll-Free||+91 40 67174100|
Axis Bank Credit Card Customer Care
Customers of Axis Bank can contact the Axis Bank credit card customer care number to get instant services related to their credit cards such as credit card limit change, PIN change, etc.
For any form of complaints and queries, contact Axis Bank home loan customer care on
Axis Bank Personal Loan Customer Care
Axis Bank personal loans customers can contact the below toll-free numbers
Customers outside India can call the following number for any help regarding Axis Bank personal loan:
Axis Bank Customer Care Email ID
Customers can also send an email regarding any queries, questions, and complaints at the following email IDs.
Axis Bank Customer Care Email ID
|General Bank Account Queriesemail@example.com|
|Queries Related To Credit Cardsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Axis Bank Grievance Redressal Forum
If you are not satisfied with the response from the customer support, you can escalate the issue and write to the nodal officer. You can either visit the official website of Axis Bank and submit the grievance redressal form or download the form and send it to the following address:
Mr. Anirudh Saxena
Nodal Officer, Grievance Redressal
Axis Bank Ltd. 5th Floor, “Gigaplex”
Plot No. I.T.5, MIDC, Airoli Knowledge Park
Airoli, Navi Mumbai – 400708
Axis Bank Principal Nodal Officer
If you are not satisfied with the solution or you don’t receive any response within 30 days of approaching the nodal officer, you can further escalate the issue to the principal nodal officer. The form is available on the official website of Axis Bank.
You can either submit it online or take a print out, fill in the details, and post it to the following address:
Mr. Gururaja Rao
Executive Vice President
Axis Bank Limited, Corporate Office,
7th floor, Axis House, C-2, Wadia International Centre,
P.B. Marg, Worli, Mumbai – 400 025
You can also contact at 022-022-24252525 / 24253754 / 24254213 / 24254240 or send an email at email@example.com. You will get a response within 10 working days.