Ayurvedic Home Remedy for Chest Congestion
- Chest Congestion is one of the important problems now which the people are facing today. There are some of the precautionary methods which are used in order to prevent the Chest Congestion.
- There are some of the important precautionary issues which are used are as follows:-
- Take water and boil the water of content half litre and add one teaspoon of carom seeds which is taken in the form of powder along with one teaspoon of turmeric powder and make the content to get it cool also take one teaspoon honey along with this mixture and add both the mixture to get the well mixed powder.
- Chest Congestion causes some of the problems to the human beings and majorly if people neglect this then they will be certainly serious problems will be caused.
Chest Congestion Causing Breathing Problem.
- Take one fourth of teaspoon of mustard seeds and make a smooth paste from it and the mixed paste should also be mixed with honey and eat.
- Take some quantity of mustard powder and also exact same quantity of rice flour.
- Water is added to make the mixture in the form of a paste for consistency and heat the mixture up to certain temperature. If the mixture is not heated then there is no use of making the paste so temperature should be maintained.
- And after setting up all the above mentioned process then take some part of the paste into handkerchief and apply n the chest and also on the neck when the paste is hot.
- These are the important precautionary methods which are required to prevent Chest Congestion which causes Breathing problem.