Bank of Baroda offers International credit card with mastercard and visa logo. Bobcards Ltd is a credit card company, 100% subsidiary of Bank of Baroda, one among the pioneers in Indian card market. The company is in the business of Credit cards, Acquiring Business & back end support for Debit cards operations to Bank of Baroda. It offers credit card products like Bobcard Corporate Global, Bobcard Signature, Bobcard Platinum Visa, Bobcard Platinum Master and Bobcard Titanium. BOB offers credit cards for both individual and corporates.
Bank Of Baroda Credit Cards
- Bank of Baroda credit cards limits from Rs20,000 to Rs.30,000 which get extended depending on the customers bank balance.
- Various types of credit card offered by Bank of Baroda are - Silver, premium, exclusive, gold, global, exclusive for women, and gold flex.
- Bank of Baroda Credit cards provides insurance cover in case of death due to air or other accident is also included.
- The insurance provision is available for Bobcard Exclusive, Bobcard premium and bobcard flexi and bobcard global holders.
- More info about about each type of credit card can be found on the below link http://www.bobcards.com/products.htm
What is the eligibility criteria for Bank of Baroda credit cards
- You should be an Indian.
- Your monthly income per month should be above Rs.15,000
- The applications are considered on case by case basis and the credit card application can be rejected on other grounds too.
What are the documents to be submitted
- You must submit last three months payment slip during the time of your credit card application submission.
- Identity Proof : Copy of Passport/PAN Card/UID/Driving License/Voter's Identity Card
- Income Proof : Latest Income Tax Return/Form -16/ Salary slip (Only in case of Govt. /PSU sector employees
- Address Proof : Copy of Passport/Electricity/Fixed Line Bill/UID/Bank passbook of PSU Bank
- Passport size color photographs also need to be submitted.
Bank of Baroda credit card application online
- Log on to http://www.bobcards.com/downloads.htm
- Now click on credit card application form.
- Now you will get a pdf format file. Download the application take the printout. Fill in the personal details.
- Next step is to submit it to the Bank of Baroda branch (the branch where your account is maintained)
- You will be called once your credit card is issued.
How to apply for Bank of Baroda Credit Card in person?
- Visit the nearby branch of Bank of Baroda where your account is maintained.
- Collect the application form for the credit card and submit the duly filled card to the banker.
- You will receive the call from Bank of Baroda once your credit card is issued.
What is the next step after receiving the credit card?
- You have to register your credit card.
- Now log on to https://cardsecurity.enstage.com/ACSWeb/EnrollWeb/BOBCards/main/index.jsp
- Now click on register link. *Now you have enter your card number and password. Hence by doing this your credit card get registered.
- Only after registering your card you can make the purchase via your credit card.
For any queries related to Bank of Baroda Credit cards you can call Toll Free Nos: 1800 225 110 (CRM - 9 am to 6 pm except national holidays and Sundays.) 1800 225 100, 1800 220 400
Email to email@example.com. You can visit the below link to find the nearby branch of Bank of Baroda http://www.bankofbaroda.com/branchlocator.asp