Canara Bank RTGS Form is required to be filled to transfer money above 2 lakh from any Canara Bank Account.
Canara NEFT Form is required to be filled to transfer amount less than 2 lakh from any Canara Bank Account.
For NEFT/RTGS in Canara Bank, you need to fill RTGS form / NEFT Form to make the transaction. Download Canara Bank RTGS form / NEFT Form here for transfer of Funds in India.
Real-Time Gross Settlement System (RTGS)& National Electronic Fund Transfer System (NEFT)
Canara Bank offers Real Time Gross Settlement System (RTGS) & National Electronic Fund Transfer system (NEFT) which enables an efficient, secure, economical and reliable system of transfer of funds from bank to bank as well as from remitter’s account in a particular bank to the beneficiary's account in another bank across the country.
How To Fill Canara RTGS/NEFT Offline Form?
Canara RTGS/NEFT Form has many sections in that form to be filled. You need to follow the below steps to fill the NEFT/RTGS form
- There are two sections in the NEFT/RTGS form. The left section is for customers to fill details and the right section is for the bank to fill details.
- While sending RTGS/NEFT, customers has to fill information like Sender Account Details, Beneficiary Account Details, Beneficiary Bank IFSC Code and the Amount need to be transferred.
- The right section will be filled by the bank after completing transaction
- For RTGS amount should be greater than Rs. 2,00,000.
Information Required For Transfer Of Funds
- Transfer Amount.
- Beneficiary Account no.
- Beneficiary Bank Name.
- Beneficiary Customer Name.
- Beneficiary Bank Account Number.
- IFSC code of Beneficiary Bank branch.
Download Canara Bank RTGS Form / NEFT Form