Central bank of India is one of the popular nationalized banks of India. Similar to other nationalized banks even central bank of India net banking offers lot of value added services to its customers via net banking. The following information helps you know more about central bank net banking facility.
Apply for central bank net banking provision
- One can apply for central bank net banking facility via online.
- All you have to do is simply log on to https://www.centralbank.net.in/ and click on internet banking link.
- Download the application form for central bank of India net banking and submit the valid details to the nearest branch.
- Your details will be cross checked with the bank details and if the submission turns out to be valid, you will be receiving your net banking credentials within 6 working days of time.
- One can also visit the nearest central bank of India and apply for net banking facility.
Benefits of central bank of India net banking facility
- Central bank of India net banking facility lets you pay your phone bills via online.
- You can have immediate balance enquiry and online demand draft facility via online.
- You can also receive daily and monthly account statements via central bank of India net banking facility.
- One can transfer funds between central bank of India accounts as well as between inter bank account very easily and quickly via NEFT transfer.
- You can also avail cheque status facility within few minutes of time.
- You can avail SMS alerts on each and every transaction done via central bank of India net banking.
Customer care support for central bank of India net banking
- You can call 022-27574214 or 022-67123529 for any internet banking related queries.
- You can also send an email to email@example.com asking any queries regarding central bank of India net banking.
- Central bank of India customer care number is 1800-22-2368 (Toll Free)
- for any complaints regarding NEFT Transaction you can visit http://www.rbi.org.in/Scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?id=2070
Central bank of India net banking safe tips
- You can log on to https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/site/MainSite.aspx?status=B1&menu_id=50 to know more about different safe tips of central bank of India net banking.
- If you have any complaints about central bank of India net banking you can simply send your concern via https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/site/Complain_Online.aspx and get it addressed within few days of time.