DPS Dwarka or Delhi Public School Dwarka is located at Sector-3 in an extensive 10 acre land has placed for itself extremely high standards that aims at overall aesthetic, spiritual, physical, emotional and intellectual development of each and every student.
The School is affiliated to CBSE Educational Board (Central Board of Secondary Education). It offers commerce, non-medical and medical streams for the 11th and 12th standard students. DPS, Dwarka also offers a plethora of opportunities and facilities for the scholars in order to enjoy and explore more.
Recreational facilities at DPS Dwarka
DPS Dwarka comprises huge play grounds and areas, which are developed to maintain the national standards along with special amenities for badminton, cricket, tennis, basketball and football etc. Also available are the special coaches to train the learners in these games.
The institution is proud to be surrounded by greenery within and all-over the institution. The seasonal colorful flowers, lush-green lawns are a delight and make the environment congenial for the students to study. The soothing and congenial environment helps students in nurturing their minds to think big, explore, aspires and attain the impossible.
DPS Dwarka considers that children want love, faith and trust to bloom into mature and responsible individuals. The institution also provides dazzling prospects for the scholars to grow their interests related to public speaking, environment awareness, dance, music, Taekwondo quizzing and art are few among others.
DPS Dwarka Motto
- Every child is special and comprises unique interests and abilities that are necessary to be developed and recognized.
- Education for every child is the collective responsibility of community, school and home.
- Students being responsible enough for their learning as well as personal conduct.
- Parents should be able to imbibe a sense of responsibility to set expectations and values, which support the process of learning.
DPS Dwarka Programs for students
- Physical education: DPS, Dwarka has a well-equipped sports complex with high-quality sports facilities like judo, badminton, cricket and many more.
- House system: The school comprises a house-system and works in the competition spirit and hale and hearty competition.
- Parent-Teacher interaction: Parent-Teacher meetings are held regularly, wherein the teachers and parents discusses about the student’s overall growth and development. The school also organizes various talent shows where the students can participate and showcase their special talents. This is basically a platform to convey the parents that each and every child is equal to the education institution.