HDFC bank personal loan can be used for various purposes like purchase of electronics goods, meeting social obligations and others.
The major highlights of the HDFC personal loan are:
Loan Scheme: Personal Loan
Loan Type: Term Loan
Loan amount for salaried people: Minimum Rs 25000 Maximum and Rs 1500000
Loan amount for self-employed people: Minimum Rs 25000 Maximum and Rs 1500000
Minimum Tenure: 12 months Comes with EMI facilities
People who are eligible for getting HDFC personal loan are classified as:
- Salaried Individuals
- Self employed (Professionals)
- Self Employed (Individuals)
- Self Employed (Pvt Cos and Partnership Firms)
- Applicant must have a minimum age of 21 years. (25 for self employed professionals)
- Applicant's maximum age at maturity of the loan can be 60 years. (65 for self employed professionals)
- Applicant must have completed a minimum of 2 years of employment and at least 1 year in the present organization. (self-employed professionals must be in business for 4-7 years)
- The applicant's minimum monthly net income must be Rs. 10,000 (Rs. 15,000 in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad & Rs. 12,000 in Calcutta, Ahmedabad and Cochin) (100000 per year for the self-employed professionals).
- The applicant must provide an identity proof.
- The applicant must provide an address proof.
- The applicant must provide the bank statement for last 3 months.
- Latest salary slip along with Form 16. (For self-employed professionals, latest ITR along income computation)
- Proof of qualification of the highest professional degree (only for self-employed professionals)
There are certain other, rather additional requirements for the self-employed individuals as well as Self Employed (Pvt Cos and Partnership Firms)