HDFC RTGS Form is required to be filled to transfer money above 2 lakh from any HDFC Bank Account.
HDFC NEFT Form is needed to transfer the amount less than 2 lakh from any HDFC Bank Account.
You need to fill RTGS form / NEFT Form to make the transaction. Download HDFC Bank RTGS form / HDFC NEFT Challan Form here for the transfer of Funds in India.
HDFC RTGS System And HDFC NEFT System
HDFC Bank offers Real Time Gross Settlement System (RTGS) & National Electronic Fund Transfer system (NEFT) which enables an efficient, secure, economical and reliable system of transfer of funds from bank to bank as well as from remitter’s account in a particular bank to the beneficiary’s account in another bank across the country.
- HDFC NEFT Timings: Time for transfer money through NEFT is Monday to Friday: 10 AM To 4:30 PM and Saturday (excluding 2nd and 4th)
- HDFC RTGS Timings: Time for transfer money through RTGS is Monday to Friday: 10 AM To 3:30 PM and Saturday (excluding 2nd and 4th)
How To Fill HDFC RTGS Form Or HDFC NEFT Form?
When you see HDFC RTGS Form or HDFC NEFT Form you will find many sections in that form. You need to fill the HDFC NEFT/RTGS form.
- There are two sections in the NEFT/RTGS form. The top section is for Beneficiary Details and the below section is for Remitter details.
- While sending RTGS/NEFT, the customer has to fill information like Sender Account Details, Beneficiary Account Details, Beneficiary Bank IFSC Code and complete Amount transfer.
- The bank will “Branch Use Only” Section after completing the transaction
- For RTGS amount should be greater than Rs. 2,00,000