Age: 16 ½ to 19 years
10+2 with Physics and Mathematics.
Final year students can also apply.
March and October every year.
Admission granted to National Defence Academy, Pune
Educational Qualification: Graduate
Flying Branch/ Technical Branch/ Ground Duty Branch
Women in Indian Air force: (SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION)
Scrutiny of Applications
Testing Officer Like Qualities
All India Merit List
FLYING BRANCH (Only Unmarried Indian Male)
Age:19- 23 years
- Graduate (3Year Course) in any stream from a recognized university (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) / BE / B Tech.
- Final Year students can apply (No backlogs + min. 60% marks in preceding term)
- No Percentage Bar for CDSE entry
- Qualifying Examinations for Flying Branch
Combined Defence Services Examination (CDSE) (written test under UPSC)
Advertisement:April and September every year.
Candidates may apply via Direct Entry/ University Entry Scheme
Direct Entry: (Men and Women)
Educational Qualification: Engineering
University Entry Scheme
Age: 18- 28yrs.
All candidates applying must have
Four year degree qualification with 60% marks aggregate from a recognized university
Cleared examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India)
(Sec. A+ B)
Cleared examination of Aeronautical Society of India(Sections A +B)
All the candidates must have pursued 8 subjects out of the total 18 mentioned below while pursuing any 1 of the above mentioned qualifications:-
(1) Physics / Engineering Physics.
(2) Engineering Drawing/ Graphics.
(3) Engineering Mathematics
(4) Automotive Engineering / Plant Engineering / Industrial Engineering.
(5) Engineering Mechanics / Strength of Material.
(7) Thermodynamics and Applications / Heat Power Engineering.
(8) Heat and Mass Transfer.
(9) Fluid Mechanics / Turbo Machines.
(10) Flight Mechanics.
(11) Machine Drawing / Machine Design.
(13) Material Science / Metallurgy.
(15) Workshop Technology / Manufacturing Technology / Production Engineering.
(16) Hydraulics and Pneumatics.
(17) Aircraft Structures.
(18) Theory of Machines (Kinematics and Dynamics of Machinery
February and August Every Year
Note: Final year students are eligible to apply on the condition that they produce the degree and marks sheet 15 days prior to commencement of training.
GROUND DUTY BRANCH:
Age Limit for all Branches:
20 to 23 years for Graduates
20 to 25 years for Post Graduates
20 to 26 Years for Graduates in Law/ ICWA/CA
Marital Status: All candidates below 25yrs must be unmarried.
Educational Qualifications for Administration/ Logistics/Accounts Branch:
Graduation degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks
Post Graduation degree / equivalent diploma in any discipline with a minimum 50% aggregate.