HSBC Bank Hyderabad is well reputed commercial banks in the city. It is an international bank and it offers world class personal and business financial services which include personal banking, corporate banking as well as deposit products. HSBC Hyderabad has one main branch and about 3 ATMs in the city. HSBC in Hyderabad runs Group Service centers for Global Resourcing.
Common Customer Care no. for HSBC Bank Hyderabad: 2335 8686
Phone no. for HSBC India Credit Card for Hyderabad: 2335 8787
Address of HSBC Hyderabad branch:
6-3-1107 & 1108, Raj Bhavan Road, Somajiguda, Hyderabad-500082
Services provides by HSBC Bank Hyderabad:
HSBC Bank in Hyderabad offers a world class banking services to its customers – it ranges from personal banking, business banking, corporate banking as well as NRI services and trade services.
HSBC bank provides:
- Credit cards and Debit cards
- Savings and Current Accounts along with fixed Deposits facility
- Loan facilities like Home Loans, Car loans, Personal loans.
- Insurance services like health insurance, medical insurance, retirement plans.
- Mutual Funds and Forex services.
- Investment services
- Internet and Self service banking.
- Application forms are available online to download for availing various services of the bank.
The bank also provides the needed products and services that meet your business needs. It provides a zero balance 24/7 current account for your business. For business solutions, HSBC Bank Hyderabad provides:
- Business Credit – This is an overdraft without security at concessional rates.
- It also provides commercial banking.
- Services like cash management and factoring solutions are provided
- Global trade solutions are offered to get a edge in the competitive markets of today.
- Foreign exchange services provide information on global markets 24/7
NRI Banking services at HSBC Hyderabad include:
- NRI banking services are available in Canada, UK, USA, UAE, Singapore and Hong Kong.
- Free Remittance to India is available.
- Online remittance demo is provided so that customers can self service.
HSBC Hyderabad is also involved bullion business through its office in Hyderabad and offers up to date information of the markets to its coporate clients. Special attention is given on the security and the transactions through the bank’s portal are 100% secure and trustworthy as it has a center of data processing in Hyderabad for global resourcing.
The Official website for HSBC Bank in Hyderabad is http://www.hsbc.co.in and more information about its services and products can be found in detail on this site.