To Visit Hongkong on a pleasure trip purpose or on a transit Visa is not required for a stay up to 14 days in Hong Kong for Indian Citizens. If you wish to stay for more than 14 days then the visa needs to be submitted directly to the Hong Kong immigration department or to the Chinese embassy in India.
To apply for a Hong Kong Visa:
• Passport Copy, Visa application and two recent photographs
• Supporting documents like financial statements, employment certificates or business certificates may be required
• For Business Purpose, the letter from applicants’ employer or organization and the invitation letter from the conference, organization or trade fare from the Hong Kong.
• For Tourist purpose, the tourist itenary, accommodation details, sponsors address, telephone and personal particulars of sponsors or relatives.
• The Visa application form ID (E) 936 duly filled and signed in stating the purpose of the visit clearly.
Normal Visa processing fees would be 1200INR and processing duration would be 4 to 5 days. If you need expedite the process of application then a 2100INR of visa application fees get you the process done in 2 to 3 days. All the visa fees are to be paid as a demand draft drawn at a national or an international bank in New Delhi. The draft must be payable to Chinese Embassy, New Delhi, India.
The dependant spouse or dependent children less than 21 years of age entered into Hongkong of the person who holds a valid employment visa need not apply for a separate visa for studying in the local school of Hong Kong. The dependants of the applicant who is on the student visa could not get into any kind of employment in Hong Kong.