ICICI Bank is India's largest Private bank and second-largest overall after SBI offers 24/7 Phone Banking Customer Care service where ICICI bank users can know about account details or interested people can know more about the various products ICICI Bank is offering.
How to contact ICICI Customer Care
- ICICI Phone Banking Customer Care Support
- ICICI Website (or through his online net banking account)
- Contacting nearby ICICI Bank Branch
ICICI Phone Banking Customer Care Support
1800-22-4848 is the Toll-free number for Indians to contact ICICI customer care service. After giving a ring to this number you will be asked to select the language option. Listen to the instruction given by the recorded message and choose your language of preference.
Steps to be followed by an ICICI Customer
- If you are an ICICI customer then choose to go for account information choice.
- Now enter your card number followed by a star.
- Then you supposed to enter your four-digit pin number.
- Suppose you do not know your card number, you will automatically be directed to enter your account number.
- You will be given a maximum of 3 chances to enter the right details, if you fail to enter the right details you will not be allowed to continue further.
- Only after successful registration by entering the right account number or card number with a pin, you will be directed for further steps.
- Now automatically you will get to hear a recorded message specifying your account's current balance.
- Next, you can choose the relevant options, for example, you can listen to your last 5 transactions,
- Besides there even options to know about loan information, net banking information, mobile banking, etc.
- Suppose you would like to speak to a customer care executive, you can straight away go to the main menu, and press the relevant digit to speak to the customer executive.
Steps to be followed by a NON ICICI Customer
- Suppose you are planning to know more about ICICI bank or got plans of opening an account, chose the option of not an ICICI customer.
- You will be redirected to speak to a customer care executive instantly.
ICICI Contact Phone Numbers of Customer Care and Phone Banking
ICICI has Phone banking and customer care numbers for all the states of India. Here is the complete list of phone numbers
Customer Care numbers for Retail Customers
|Andhra Pradesh: 7306667777||Ahmedabad: 07933667777 / 07944455000|
|Assam: 9864667777||Bangalore: 08033667777 / 08044455000|
|Bihar: 8102667777||Bhopal: 07553366777|
|Chattisgarh: 9098667777||Bhubaneswar: 06743366777|
|Goa: 9021667777||Chandigarh: 01723366777 / 01724445500|
|Gujarat: 8000667777||Chennai: 04433667777 / 04444455000|
|Haryana: 9017667777||Dehradun: 01353366777|
|Himachal Pradesh: 9817667777||Delhi: 01133667777 / 01144455000|
|Jammu & Kashmir: 9018667777||Ernakulam: 04843366777|
|Jharkhand: 8102667777||Gurgaon: 01243366777 / 01244445500|
|Karnataka: 8088667777||Hyderabad : 04033667777 / 04044455000|
|Kerala: 9020667777||Jaipur: 01413366777 / 01414445500|
|Madhya Pradesh: 9098667777||Kolkata: 03333667777 / 03344455000|
|Maharashtra: 9021667777||Lucknow: 05223366777 / 05224445500|
|Orissa: 9692667777||Mumbai: 02233667777 / 02244455000|
|Punjab: 7307667777||Panaji: 08323366777|
|Rajasthan: 7877667777||Patna: 06123366777|
|TamilNadu: 7305667777||Raipur: 07713366777|
|Uttar Pradesh: 8081667777||Shimla: 01773366777|
|West Bengal: 8101667777|
Note: For any unresolved query, you may register your grievance by dialing our number 1800 200 3344 between 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. from Monday to Friday. Ensure that you provide the Service Request Number (numeric digits only) which is not more than 2 months old.
The process to Submit a Complaint in ICICI Bank Online:
ICICI bank offers a three-level process for customers to submit their complaints.
Level 1: If you are not satisfied with the customer care service, you can send your complaint via email.
- To send your complaint, go to https://www.icicibank.com/complaints/complaints.page.
- Click the 'Email' button under Level 1.
- Select your complaint type and type your complaint on the comment box.
- After entering all details, click 'Submit'
Level 2: If you still feel unsatisfied with the first response, you can write to the Head of Phone Banking, Mr. Subhendu Tripathy. For this,
- Go to https://www.icicibank.com/complaints/complaints.page.
- Click the 'Download Form' button under Level 2. Send the duly filled and signed complaint form to the address of Mr. Subhendu Tripathy, ICICI Bank Ltd., Phone Banking Center, ICICI Bank Tower, Financial District, Gachibowli, Hyderabad - 500032.
- Then submit your query to Senior Management by clicking the 'Submit Query/ Request' button.
Level 3: If you are not satisfied with the second response too, you can go for the third level by writing your complaint to the Principal Nodal Officer, Mr. Vinayak M More. To write for the Principal Nodal Officer,
- Go to https://www.icicibank.com/complaints/complaints.page.
- Click the 'Download Form' button under Level 3. Send the duly filled and signed complaint form to the Principal Nodal Officer, Mr. Vinayak M More, ICICI Bank Ltd., ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai - 400051.
- Then send an email to Mr. Vinayak M More.
Otherwise, you can write your grievances to the ICICI Bank's Personal Loan Department Zonal Heads listed below. You will receive a proper reply for your grievance within four working days.
Toll - Free Numbers for ICICI Credit Card Customer Support:
Use the following toll-free numbers to get in touch with ICICI representatives who will answer your queries about ICICI credit cards. This service is available from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. from Monday to Friday.
ICICI Toll Free Number : 1800 102 4242
ICICI Credit Card Customer Care Postal Address:
In case you wish to contact ICICI Bank via post, then you can mail the query or complaint to the following address:
ICICI Bank Limited ICICI Phone Banking Center, ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad. Pin Code: 500032
ICICI Credit Card Customer Care - SMS Number:
If you want an instant response to your ICICI Bank queries, just send an SMS to ICICI Credit Card service from your phone number to get a call back from the ICICI bank representatives within 2 working days.
To compliment a Credit Card service
SMS “HAPPY” to 5676766
To get a call back from ICICI representatives
SMS “UNHAPPY” to 5676766 to get a call back within 2 working days