ICICI provides home loans at low rates of interest. For any kind of needs like a home purchase, home construction, home renovation, or repair or something else related to home, ICICI bank provides loans. The customer is needed to follow a simple procedure for getting ICICI home loans. The process that the borrower needs to follow is to submit his/her personal details like identity proof, age proof, residence proof, employment details with income details (annual and monthly).
The following are the features of ICICI home loan
- Submission of the documents that provide all the necessary personal and financial details of the borrower.
- Home loans vary according to the needs of the customer.
- The term loans are available for a maximum period of 20 years.
- ICICI home loans come with a personal accident insurance policy which is absolutely free.
- This certain bank sometimes sanctions the loan prior to the selection of the property.
- The home loans of the mentioned bank are sometimes fixed-rate home loans or an adjustable-rate home loans or floating rate home loans.
- Some others are smart to fix home loans or money saver home loans.
- This bank provides thorough guidance throughout the process of loan from application until the availability of the loan.
- The rate of interest varies on the type of loan and also the repayment amount.
- This bank also provides insurance at a minimum premium for the home.
- The bank authority also provides services for the convenience of the customers at their doorsteps.
Zero processing fees is provided by ICICI Bank, if you apply in online for the home loan. An individual can avail this facility by accessing the link : Apply ICICI Bank home loan online
Documents required to apply for Home Loan at ICICI Bank
|Documents||Salaried||Self Employed Professional||Self Employed Non Professional|
|Application form with photograph duly signed|
|Identity, residence and age proof|
|Last 6 months bank statements|
|Last 3 months Salary-slips|
|Processing fee cheque|
|Form 16 / Income Tax Returns|
|Proof of business existence|
|Education qualification certificate and proof of business existence|
|Last 3 years Income Tax Returns with computation of Income|
|Last 3 years CA Certified / Audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account|