In today’s digital world we need everything to be super fast. Internet banking is one of such facilities which have made our work quicker and rather simpler. The information specified on this article speaks of various features and services provided by IDBI Bank net banking and also discusses the benefits provided by this particular bank to its customers via net banking facility.
How to apply for IDBI Bank net banking
- If you would like to apply for IDBI bank net banking first and foremost you should be an account holder of IDBI bank.
- You should submit an application form to activate internet banking.
- The processing period of your application form would take a minimum of three to four days of time.
- After your account is activated you will be receiving login credential details that contain the username and password of your account.
- You must log on to BANK to activate your login credentials.
- you can get the internet banking application form via the official website of IDBI bank.
- Simply log on to http://www.idbi.com/internetbanking.asp and click on application download and then submit your form to the branch which holds your account.
Benefits of IDBI bank net banking facility
- IDBI bank net banking facility offers the following benefits to its customers.
- You can make online funds transfer to any IDBI bank account holder or to any non-IDBI bank account holder.
- There is no service charge included for funds transfer within IDBI bank accounts.
- You can make payment of your various utility bills like phone bills, internet bills, etc via the utility bill payment facility of IDBI bank net banking.
- You can make online booking of air tickets, train tickets, bus tickets using this net banking facility
- The IDBI bank net banking provides secured internet banking provision with high-level confidentiality.
IDBI bank net banking customer care support
- For any queries regarding IDBI internet banking provision, you can call to (+91-22) 2218 9111 / 6655 3355
- The TOLL-free number of IDBI bank customer care is 1800-22-1070 (MTNL / BSNL)
- If you are a reliance customer the toll-free number of this bank is 1800-200-1947
- You can also send an email stating your queries or complaints regarding the internet banking facility of the bank to email@example.com
- For more information on this, you can visit http://www.idbi.com/contactus.asp
How to Register to the IDBI net Banking account
IDBI Customers can easily register to IDBI net Banking
Go to IDBI Net Banking Homepage Portal.
From the website, you can download the IDBI Net Banking Form.
Fill the form.
After filling the form, submit in the IDBI Bank branch.
On submitting, you will be given “USER ID” by the bank,
Now your IDBI Net Banking is fully registered. After net banking is registered, you have to activate it
How to Activate IDBI net Banking?
IDBI Net Banking has to be activated online and can be completed by following the simple steps:
Go to IDBI Net Banking Homepage Portal, and select the banking type
On the login page, select ‘Generate Online Password’.
On the next page, enter your user Id, account number, your registered mobile number and click ‘submit’
Then Click on ‘Generate New Request’ and click ‘Proceed’.
Enter Your 16 digit Debit Card Number &, its PIN, and expiry date. Enter the details and click ‘Generate OTP’.
After Click on “Generate OTP”, the system automatically validates your card details, an OTP and a request Id will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Then Enter Your Valid OTP.
Enter your login password and a transaction password by entering the password twice.
Select ‘Enable Transaction Facility’ and click confirm. You can also set your daily transaction limit.