Opening a demat account is very simple. The customer care services are present for 24*7 to help the customers of the bank.
Anybody that is willing to open an IDBI demat account will have to follow the mentioned steps:
- The customer should collect, fill up and submit the application form.
- The necessary documents should be submitted along with the form.
- The customer then should execute the agreement as stated by the NSDL.
- The bank authorities will obtain the exact fee schedule from the customer.
- The customer can even open a savings account for easy fund transfers.
The documents required to be submitted with the application form of IDBI demat account are:
- Demat account opening form, individuals form, corporate form which ever needed should be filled properly.
- Photocopies of passport, pan card for identity proof.
- Photocopies of passport, pan card, voter’s ID card for residence proof.
- A photograph to be posted on the form and signature should be made across the photograph.
- Details of the bank account which is to be joined with the demat account.
- Request of delivery instruction booklet.
The main features of the IDBI demat account are:
- Access of the account through internet and phone.
- Affordable fees.
- Latest statements and updates by emails.
- Online and fast execution of transactions.
- Valuation of the portfolio on the statements of the account.
- Updates of transaction for four times a day.
- Service at all the branches.
- Different types of account like, ordinary resident, NRI repatriable, NRI non repatriable, HUF and many more.