Indane Gas (owned by Indian Oil) is one of the most popular domestic household gas providers of India which is used to cook food. In order to get the new Indane Gas Connection, you need to follow the below guidelines.
- Documents to be submitted to get New Indane Gas Connection
- Documents to be maintained after getting Indane Gas Connection
- Caution deposit of an Indane Gas connection
- What are the different ways to apply for new Indane Gas Connection
- How to refill the Indane Gas Cylinder
- Contact Address and Phone Number of Indane Gas
Documents to be submitted to get New Indane Gas Connection
- You should submit a copy of a ration card
- A copy of an electricity bill
- A copy of a telephone bill
- A copy of a passport
- A copy of your employer’s certificate or house possession letter.
- A copy of voter ID card and a PAN card.
Documents to be maintained after getting Indane Gas Connection
- You should maintain your subscription voucher on payment of requisite deposit. This is required at the later date when you desire to shift your connection.
- You should also maintain the domestic gas consumer card, this card is used to track all the supplier detail and services.
- An Indane gas literature will also be provided to you.
Caution deposit of an Indane Gas connection
- The security deposit for a cylinder of 14.2kg is rs.1250 in the rest of India except north eastern states in the seven northeastern states.
- The security deposit is Rs.900 for seven northeastern states. (Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura, Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, and Manipur)
- Security deposit for cylinder of 5 Kg is 350
- Security deposit for cylinder of 19 kg is 1500
What are the different ways to apply for new Indane Gas Connection
- You can apply online. Log on to www.iocl.com and apply for the online gas connection.
- You can even visit the nearest branch and get the connection by submitting all the relevant documents.
Also read Indane Gas Online Booking and How to book Indane gas
How to refill the Indane Gas Cylinder
- You can book gas connection by sending a simple SMS.
- If you are using SMS facility for the first time, then SMS ‘REG < Distributor Telephone Number (Landline) > < Consumer Number>’ to 54625 to book your Indane LPG refill.
- The above service is available for Airtel, Vodafone, IDEA, TATA & MTNL services.
Contact Address and Phone Number of Indane Gas
To book Indane gas cylinder, to refill it or to get a new connection, the customers can contact Indane gas on following numbers.
For Landline users: MTNL: 1260 OTHER: 25611031
For Cell Phone Users: Airtel & Vodafone: 011 - 1260 Others: 011 – 25611031 For more information and query call 155233 or 1800 – 2333 – 555. You can log on to http://www.iocl.com/Products/Indanegas.aspx and find the nearest LPG distributor.
You can write your queries to Satwant Singh Executive Director (LPG), IndianOil Bhavan, G-9, Ali Yavar Jung Marg, Bandra (East), Mumbai Tel: 022-26421845 Email: email@example.com