Jeev Milkha Singh
Jeev Milkha Singh is the highest ranked Indian Golfer in the world. He was born on 15th December 1971 in Chandigarh, India. He is the Indian Golfer to become the member of the European tour. In 1993 he won the NCAA Division II individual golf championship. In the same year, he got his first professional win at the Southern Oklahoma State Open which was a minor event. In 1997, he finished second at the European Tour qualifying school. IN 2006 he won the Volvo China Cup and in the same year he was declared as the winner of thee Asian Tour. He was the first Indian to play the Masters Tournament.In 2007, he was awarded the Padma Shri award. In 2008, he became the Highest ranking Indian in the PGA Championship which was held in Oakland Hills.
Jeev Milkha Singh Title Won
- The Southern Oklahoma State Open, Bukit Kaira Golf Championshipin 1993
- The Shinhan Donghae Open(2 times) and the Northern Indian Open in 1994.
- The Thailand PGA Championship, Mahindra BPGC Open and the Toyota Crown Open in 1995.
- The Philippine Classic, Asian Matchplay Championship (2 times) in 1995.
- Philip Morris Asia Cup in 1996.
- The Lexus International in 1999.
- The Volvo China Open, Volvo Masters, Casio World Open and Golf Nippon Series JT Cup in 2006.
- The Bank Austria Golf Open in 2008.